Windows 10: Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

Discus and support Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Racheal Murray, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?

:)

Racheal Murray, Sep 29, 2023

2. Zoom video app blocked by s - mode

Hi TP,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Zoom app isn't available in Microsoft Store. You must switch out of S mode unfortunately to get Zoom app.

What I can suggest you is to block apps outside the Store after switching out from S mode. See the GIF:

Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store? 6288358d-ae9c-41fc-afa2-72c3f9cd3779?upload=true.gif

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 29, 2023
  3. Zoom

When I try to download zoom, I'm told that I would have to switch out of the S mode and that I should download from Microsoft app store. 1. Will Zoom become an option in the app store? 2. Do I need the S mode? 3. What options do I have? I really need to
    use Zoom at full capacity.

LavettaRoss, Sep 29, 2023
  4. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

Zoom

BobOsborn1, Sep 29, 2023
Thema:

Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

1. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store? - Similar Threads - Can't download Zoom

2. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  3. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  4. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  5. Can I download Zoom in S Mode?

Can I download Zoom in S Mode?: can i download zoom in s mode?* Moved from Internet Explorer* Original title: Zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-zoom-in-s-mode/a28fcd67-3fe6-4469-955f-339ac90fcb34
  6. Can I download Zoom is S Mode?

Can I download Zoom is S Mode?: can i download zoom in s mode?* Moved from Internet Explorer* Original title: Zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-zoom-is-s-mode/a28fcd67-3fe6-4469-955f-339ac90fcb34
  7. Zoom and Zoom Client apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom and Zoom Client apps: I was able to install the Zoom app on my PC, but cannot download and install Zoom Client. Microsoft says that Windows 10 in S mode prevents downloading and installing apps that are NOT offered by Microsoft Store. How do I get around this? I do not want to switch out of S...
  8. Zoom app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom app: Can someone explain how to get Zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/036dc9be-a23c-4808-a89b-380b2472a759
  9. Zoom app

Zoom app: Why can't I download Zoom on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app/e0d9ad7b-20a6-4c64-9494-1a755b3bcc15
  10. Zoom video app blocked by s - mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom video app blocked by s - mode: I tried to download the Zoom video app to my laptop which has Windows 10 and Office 365 but the download is blocked by s-mode. I don't want to stop s mode but I can't find the Zoom video conferencing app in the MS Apps store.Is there a one there? Is there any plan to add it...