Windows 10: cant download

Discus and support cant download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant download anything to my laptop from the Microsoft store. every time I try to click the install button nothing happens then when I hit install on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JazminGranados, Jun 30, 2019.

1. cant download

I cant download anything to my laptop from the Microsoft store. every time I try to click the install button nothing happens then when I hit install on my devices it tells me I don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account and I need to sign in with a device. I'm signed in on my computer and in the Microsoft store it self. I have no idea what to do.

:)

JazminGranados, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 30, 2019
  4. cant download

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

cant download

1. cant download - Similar Threads - cant download

2. I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...: I downloaded a cracked game and ran a file with administrator on the first few days nothing happened except a pop-up cmd window like this one but not mine.For which I went to that location and clicked on the WindowsService.exe file and clicked on the Deny permission option...
  3. I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...: I downloaded a cracked game and ran a file with administrator on the first few days nothing happened except a pop-up cmd window like this one but not mine.For which I went to that location and clicked on the WindowsService.exe file and clicked on the Deny permission option...
  4. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  5. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  6. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  7. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  8. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

9. i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it

i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it: -Ive tried reseting-i uninstalled the driver and restarted-i ran the diagnostic-i did SFC /scannow I cant seem to fix it can anyone help me This is wifi and ethernet problem btw its not my router since i tried speed testing it on my other devices. Ive even tried resetting my...
  10. i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it: -Ive tried reseting-i uninstalled the driver and restarted-i ran the diagnostic-i did SFC /scannow I cant seem to fix it can anyone help me This is wifi and ethernet problem btw its not my router since i tried speed testing it on my other devices. Ive even tried resetting my...