Windows 10: Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10.

Discus and support Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After update I Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar . I have tried several method but still the icon is freeze [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tarik009, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Tarik009 Win User

Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10.

After update I Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar . I have tried several method but still the icon is freeze

Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10. 3dd037f2-098d-44c4-ae92-c8f5d8e9a7b3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Tarik009, Jun 18, 2020

2. How do I rearrange the order of the taskbar icons in Windows 10?

Windows 10. How do I rearrange the startup position of the icons on the taskbar, not the dragging bit?

FranklinWomack, Jun 18, 2020
  3. drag & drop feature that allowed to rearrange items pinned to the Jumplist in taskbar icons.

Please help to give drag & drop feature that allowed to rearrange items pinned to the Jumplist in Taskbar icons.

Raj Jangra, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10.

drag & drop feature that allowed to rearrange items pinned to the Jumplist in taskbar icons.

Guyz please share your views about drag & drop feature that allowed to rearrange items pinned to the Jumplist in taskbar icons
    this feature, we were enjoying in Windows 7 and 8 but not in Windows 10.

Should Microsoft bring this feature back..????

Raj Jangra, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10.

1. Can't drag and rearrange icon on the left side of taskbar in windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't drag rearrange

2. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  3. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  4. how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar: Taskbar icons are rearranged by Windows monthly updates. I had them in the alignment I wished. I find instructions only for moving the taskbar, which I want to keep on the bottom where it has always been. I wish just to rearrange the icons as we can do with desktop tile...
  5. how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar: Taskbar icons are rearranged by Windows monthly updates. I had them in the alignment I wished. I find instructions only for moving the taskbar, which I want to keep on the bottom where it has always been. I wish just to rearrange the icons as we can do with desktop tile...
  6. Can't drag tabs or icons on the taskbar on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't drag tabs or icons on the taskbar on Windows 10.: I can no longer drag any tabs or icons on the taskbar normally as of today. I didn't have an issue with this yesterday night or early in the morning. It just started a couple of hours ago. I have tried pretty much everything to try and fix this. I've even tried booting it up...
  7. Icons rearranged to the left on startup dual screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons rearranged to the left on startup dual screens: This has been an on going problem but I have not found a permanent fix. However do CRTL ALT DEL but do nothing, and wait for the screen to blank and refresh. Exit the screen with CANCEL and ever Icon is back in place. A refresh does not help....
  8. windows 10 rearranges taskbar icons

windows 10 rearranges taskbar icons: In the middle of my day, or just at random times, my taskbar icons open applications, not pinned will all of a sudden move around and rearrange themselves. How do I prevent this? I am on Windows 10 Pro 1909, 18363.720. Below are my settings. [ATTACH]...
  9. Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?

Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?: Was wondering if it was possible to place some program icons on the left side of the taskbar (next to the windows logo) while others on the right side of the taskbar next to the tray. As seen here [ATTACH] [IMG] (both these images were made using photoshop and I have not...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop Desktop Icons Keep Rearranging to the left side

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Laptop Desktop Icons Keep Rearranging to the left side: Please help I have a windows 10 laptop and for some reason my desktop icons keeps rearranging to the left side of the screen after I rearranged them on my own and restart or shut down my laptop then open it all the desktop icons are back to the left side of the screen. I have...