Windows 10: Can't edit folder options Win 11

Discus and support Can't edit folder options Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to change the Folder Options. The Advanced Settings has a number of checkboxes under Files and Folders. I cannot edit these at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KC 1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. KC 1 Win User

Can't edit folder options Win 11

I am trying to change the Folder Options. The Advanced Settings has a number of checkboxes under Files and Folders. I cannot edit these at all. Clicking on the boxes does nothing at all.

:)

KC 1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

RakanKassar, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Norton Win User

WCG-TPU 9th Birthday Challenge (11/16-11/22/2013)- Join us/Crunch/Win Stuff

LAST CALL! *Wink Can't edit folder options Win 11 ;)

PRIZES SHOULD START FLOWING IN ABOUT AN HOUR!

The list(s) of prize entrants should be posted shortly so keep an on this thread to make sure your name is on there *Smile Can't edit folder options Win 11 :)

Please refer to the two previous posts if your name isn't on one of the lists:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022551

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022597

Norton, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't edit folder options Win 11 - Similar Threads - Can't edit folder

2. Win 11 folder move or copy options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 folder move or copy options: I've used Windows for decades but Win 11 really lets us users down. Just for speed of use i keep going back to my Win 10 laptop. Why have the toolbars with the quick convenient copy to or move to been taken out? It's almost as bad as apple. Whoever thought this new system was...
  3. Win 11 folder move or copy options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 folder move or copy options: I've used Windows for decades but Win 11 really lets us users down. Just for speed of use i keep going back to my Win 10 laptop. Why have the toolbars with the quick convenient copy to or move to been taken out? It's almost as bad as apple. Whoever thought this new system was...
  4. Can't edit folder options Win 11

Can't edit folder options Win 11: I am trying to change the Folder Options. The Advanced Settings has a number of checkboxes under Files and Folders. I cannot edit these at all. Clicking on the boxes does nothing at all....
  5. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11: Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors....
  6. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11: Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors....
  7. Windows 11 Can't Right-Click Edit/Copy Folders Names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Can't Right-Click Edit/Copy Folders Names: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I've been unable to edit or copy the names of folders by right-clicking on them unless I go into the folder's properties. This extra step is a hassle when you have a very large workload....
  8. Windows 11 Can't Right-Click Edit/Copy Folders Names

Windows 11 Can't Right-Click Edit/Copy Folders Names: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I've been unable to edit or copy the names of folders by right-clicking on them unless I go into the folder's properties. This extra step is a hassle when you have a very large workload....
  9. Edit options list "Open Folder with" in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit options list "Open Folder with" in Windows Explorer: Hi, Do someone know how to access or edit the "Open Folder with" list of options ? In registry or elsewhere. To edit the "Open with" for a specific file type, I know the registry path is the following:...
  10. Folder Security Edit Option Greyed Out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder Security Edit Option Greyed Out: Am trying to uninstall printer driver software in Windows 10, but get a message that I need permission from SYSTEM. I tried to change the security properties in the referenced folder, but all the edit options are greyed out. Thoughts?...