Windows 10: Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Discus and support Can't edit text in Video Editor App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card. I have tried following steps: Upgrading Windows to latest build Repairing the Photos App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by faizan8684, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App

None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

:)

faizan8684, Mar 19, 2020
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to the Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that, your friends were able to find the Speed option on the Video Editor app. It could be possible that they are running a different version of app and your PC might be running an older version of app.

Let us try some troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue. Refer the troubleshooting steps from the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

To uninstall and reinstall the Video Editor App and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now, paste following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *
      Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Once the command is executed, open Microsoft Store application.
    4. Click on the Search bar, search for
      Photos App and click on it.
    5. Now, click on Install to install the application.

If the issue persists, we would suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app
    capabilities of editing text but t did not so i was ripped off. It would be great if it is a free app or cheap . i urgently need opinions and advice . please and thank you

tamara

TamaraLa_330, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't edit text in Video Editor App

1. Can't edit text in Video Editor App - Similar Threads - Can't edit text

2. Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?: I have been using the video editor as part of Photos without an issue until today. I am trying to add a video that is 8GB and if gives me the following error. Is there a size limitation?Choose some other filesSomething went wrong and we couldn't add some files...
  3. Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?: I have been using the video editor as part of Photos without an issue until today. I am trying to add a video that is 8GB and if gives me the following error. Is there a size limitation?Choose some other filesSomething went wrong and we couldn't add some files...
  4. Video Editor Text slide

Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  5. MP4 Editing with Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 Editing with Video Editor: I am trimming a lot of videos as an instructor. I want to reset the app that "plays/opens" mp4 files to the video editor that comes with Windows 10. I cannot find any way to do this. There is no "open with" option on the menu below. The default apps under Settings will not...
  6. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  7. video editor app

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor app: I have made a video using my Windows Video Editor App. I need to make the end portion of my video SLO MO. How do I just make part of my video slo-mo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app/6f9b2e42-25b0-4464-bb95-daa4bdafb9a6
  8. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  9. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app: I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate if I could get a fix as I really enjoy creating content for people to view and be entertained by. If you are familiar with...
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...