Windows 10: Can't eject a CD.

Discus and support Can't eject a CD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't eject my cd. I have a dell inspiron 15 3000 series * Original title: cd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvaMelvin, Oct 23, 2020.

1. EvaMelvin Win User

Can't eject a CD.

I can't eject my cd. I have a dell inspiron 15 3000 series

* Original title: cd

:)

EvaMelvin, Oct 23, 2020

2. can not eject CD

Here are two popular methods:

• You press the Eject button on the CD tray.
    • You launch Windows Explorer, then right-click drive E: (assuming that this is your CD drive). This lets you left-click the
      Eject command.

Frederik Long, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Eject CD

Hi SavannaGray,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

To eject your CD, I suggest you to shut down your PC, then power on it and press the button to eject your DVD.

StefanoTamiotti, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Can't eject a CD.

how to eject a cd

Hi GunWakefield, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If you're unable to eject your CD by using the hardware button on the drive, you can follow these steps to eject it within Windows:

- Open File Explorer (Windows Key+E)

- Right-click on your CD drive and select Eject.

This should eject your CD drive. If it doesn't, let me know what happens and I'll provide other options!

Thanks!

Graeme.P, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Can't eject a CD.

1. Can't eject a CD. - Similar Threads - Can't eject

2. Can't eject external drive "In Use"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't eject external drive "In Use": Hi All,believe me, I researched and tried all kinds of things, but ...Eject savely my external Seagate drive ... allways rejected ... "is currently in use".I restarted explorer in Task Manager...disabled indexing ... used Sysnative Process Explorer with the resultshowing...
  3. Can't eject external drive "In Use"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't eject external drive "In Use": Hi All,believe me, I researched and tried all kinds of things, but ...Eject savely my external Seagate drive ... allways rejected ... "is currently in use".I restarted explorer in Task Manager...disabled indexing ... used Sysnative Process Explorer with the resultshowing...
  4. Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!: I've had this problem ever since I bought I got my new Windows 11 laptop and finally I found a fix and I think I found the reason.The Fix :-1- Close all windows using the external drive2- Close all file explorer windows that are open because they will all be closed by the end...
  5. Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!

Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!: I've had this problem ever since I bought I got my new Windows 11 laptop and finally I found a fix and I think I found the reason.The Fix :-1- Close all windows using the external drive2- Close all file explorer windows that are open because they will all be closed by the end...
  6. In Windows 11, do I have to safely eject an HDD or can I just unplug it? I can't seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, do I have to safely eject an HDD or can I just unplug it? I can't seem to...: I'm new to Windows 11 and have a 2tb mechanical drive formatted in exFat that I regularly use on my Mac. When I connect the HDD to my Windows 11 PC I can open all my files, make changes, etc, however, there's no way for me to eject the drive, no matter what I do, the option...
  7. In Windows 11, do I have to safely eject an HDD or can I just unplug it? I can't seem to...

In Windows 11, do I have to safely eject an HDD or can I just unplug it? I can't seem to...: I'm new to Windows 11 and have a 2tb mechanical drive formatted in exFat that I regularly use on my Mac. When I connect the HDD to my Windows 11 PC I can open all my files, make changes, etc, however, there's no way for me to eject the drive, no matter what I do, the option...
  8. Windows 11, whenever I complete a backup to my external hard drive I can't eject my hRd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, whenever I complete a backup to my external hard drive I can't eject my hRd...: Why can't I safely eject my external hard drive after I complete a backup. Have tried several methods and says it is still in use, but backup has completed....
  9. Windows 11, whenever I complete a backup to my external hard drive I can't eject my hRd...

Windows 11, whenever I complete a backup to my external hard drive I can't eject my hRd...: Why can't I safely eject my external hard drive after I complete a backup. Have tried several methods and says it is still in use, but backup has completed....
  10. Can't safely eject external hard drive with error message: problem ejecting usb attached...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't safely eject external hard drive with error message: problem ejecting usb attached...: This happened after updating to the latest windows 11 version 22h2 from windows 11 21h2. There are no apps running.I tried multiple fixes like shutting down and restarting and logging out then in.I tried to use disk management but the options to eject or turn disk offline...