Windows 10: Can't enable bitlocker encryption.

Discus and support Can't enable bitlocker encryption. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem. I can't enable bitlocker encryption. I have windows 11 21h2 home single language, I also recently performed a local reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Андрей Снегов, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Can't enable bitlocker encryption.

Hello. I have a problem. I can't enable bitlocker encryption. I have windows 11 21h2 home single language, I also recently performed a local reinstall of windows.

:)

Андрей Снегов, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't enable bitlocker encryption.

1. Can't enable bitlocker encryption. - Similar Threads - Can't enable bitlocker

2. Can't Encrypt USB Drive with Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Encrypt USB Drive with Bitlocker: Hi - I have a new HP laptop that came with Windows 11 Home. I upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro, because I want to use BitLocker. I was able to turn on BitLocker on the C drive. However, when I try to encrypt a USB drive with BitLocker, I receive an error saying: "Starting...
  3. Can't enable bitlocker encryption.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable bitlocker encryption.: Hello. I have a problem. I can't enable bitlocker encryption. I have windows 11 21h2 home single language, I also recently performed a local reinstall of windows....
  4. Enabling PTT with bitlocker encrypted system drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enabling PTT with bitlocker encrypted system drive.: Hi,I currently have a Win 10 pro desktop with no TPM and have used the group policy to allow me to encrypt the system drive so I'm asked for the decryption password in the pre-boot environment. I've since discovered while looking at Win 11 compatibility that the BIOS allows...
  5. Facing issue when enable bitlocker encryption

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facing issue when enable bitlocker encryption: Hi, When I try to enable Bitlocker encryption showing error "This device can't use a Trusted Platform Module". Your administrator must set the "Allow Bitlocker without a compatible TPM". Please find the below snap. [ATTACH] My LaptopLenovo ThinkPad E460, TYPE:20ETA004SG...
  6. Windows 10 BitLocker Drive Encryption AND Device Encryption enabled?

Windows 10 BitLocker Drive Encryption AND Device Encryption enabled?: Recently I looked into enabling "BitLocker Drive Encryption" on Windows 10 Pro. After enabling it, I discovered that "Device Encryption" under Settings -> Update and Security -> Device Encryption was already enabled. This is a new Lenovo laptop from 12/2020, bought from...
  7. Can't enable device encryption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable device encryption: Hi everyone, I'm trying to set up device encryption on my laptop with Windows 10 Home. I've checked and I have TPM 2.0 but when I look under system information I get: "Reason for failed automatic device encryption: Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not...
  8. Can't enable Bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable Bitlocker.: [ATTACH] I've recently build my new rig. I enabled Secure boot and TPM in the bios which is in UEFI mode. However when trying to enable bitlocker on my C: drive I get the following error:...
  9. BitLocker encryption is enabled on your OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker encryption is enabled on your OS: ***Modify title from: Trying to change boot configuration, but BitLocker prompts recovery mode - except I run Windows 10 Home, and don't have BitLocker installed?*** I am optimizing my Wintows 10 laptop by changing the boot settings to use all of my processors, not GUI...
  10. Bitlocker Device Encryption enabled after imaging

Bitlocker Device Encryption enabled after imaging: I am trying to create a Windows 10 image for my organization, and cannot figure out one particular issue with Bitlocker. It seems that after I sysprep, and throw the image on a new computer, it then has BitLocker partially enabled. What I mean is that when going to the About...