Windows 10: Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord

Discus and support Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to turn on notifications for Discord. I turned them off a while ago but when I try to re enable it in the settings it's greyed out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Erak606, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Erak606 Win User

Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord

Hi,

I'm unable to turn on notifications for Discord. I turned them off a while ago but when I try to re enable it in the settings it's greyed out.

https://i.imgur.com/JjdSL5F.jpg

I have it enabled in the program itself too.

:)

Erak606, Feb 7, 2018

2. Receives notification even after disabling it on Windows 10.

So I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, and for the first week or so this wasn't an issue: the only app that I want desktop notifications for (discord) was working fine, and I'd disabled all the others. Then, it started giving me 3 notifications for
    every 1. Each time the sound played 3 times, sort of run into each other, and the banner was displayed 3 times. For every message, i got the banner thrice, even when closed, and even when I then opened discord and read the message. I resorted to turning the
    notifications off for about a week, but it was deeply annoying having no idea when someone was trying to contact me, so I've turned them back on, but the issue is still there.

Any ideas what to do?

Original title: Windows 10 repeat desktop notifications

JesseO'Sullivan, Feb 7, 2018
  3. MIc and speaker wont work

OK so my computer popped up a low memory notification while i was play league of legends while on discord, so after the game, i restarted my computer and went back into discord, my gaming headset wouldn't work(speaker nor mic). i went into the settings
    and stil saw they were connected

GodswillNdimwo, Feb 7, 2018
Thema:

Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord

1. Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord - Similar Threads - Can't enable desktop

2. Can't enable notifications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable notifications.: Whenever I click the notification toggle to on, it instantly switches off.A lot like in this video: Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be - Microsoft CommunityExcept mine does it to the general option, not in specific apps....
  3. Can't enable notifications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable notifications.: Whenever I click the notification toggle to on, it instantly switches off.A lot like in this video: Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be - Microsoft CommunityExcept mine does it to the general option, not in specific apps....
  4. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  5. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  6. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to enable Push to Talk on Discord

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Push to Talk on Discord: [ATTACH]The Push-to-Talk feature in Discord allows you to create a button by pressing which, your mic will be enabled and you will be able to communicate. This is especially useful if you live in an area with a ton of background noises, so, basically for each one of us. In...
  8. Discord notifications

Discord notifications: For some reason ever since I installed discord on my Windows 10 laptop I won't stop getting discord notifications even though I turned off Discord notifications in Notification settings. I know that discord is causing this problem because I keep getting the notification...
  9. Why I can't enable notification?

Why I can't enable notification?: Why is it blocked to change the notification settings? How I can solve this? I am not able to change any notification settings here. Please help me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. discord notifications not appearing in notification center

discord notifications not appearing in notification center: When I'm using Discord, I'm not receiving any messages or any sort of notification from the Discord app at all from the notification center in the bottom right corner. I've tried some solutions but they didn't resolve my problem in the end. I've tried: - making sure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant get notifications discord

2. not getting discord notifs win 10

3. i cant find where im getting discord notifications from

4. how to get discord notification on windowns 10,
  5. how to get discord desktop notifications,
  6. why are my notifications on discord showing when i have turned them off,
  7. enable notifications to show windows discord,
  8. enabling discord desktop notifcations