Windows 10: Can't enable Memory integrity

Discus and support Can't enable Memory integrity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lam Oanh, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Lam Oanh Win User

Can't enable Memory integrity

My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going on?Screenshots:Attempting to enable Memory integrityReviewing "incompatible drivers"System Info:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion: 10.0.22621 Build 22621OS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: DESKTOP-8VVI0APSystem Manufacturer: Dell Inc.System Model: Vostro 3591System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU: 09F8Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz, 1190 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsBIOS Version/Date: Dell Inc. 1.26.0, 3/1

:)

Lam Oanh, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Can't enable Memory integrity

1. Can't enable Memory integrity - Similar Threads - Can't enable Memory

2. Unable to enable memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable memory integrity: Hi there,I'm having an issue due to not being able to turn the memory integrity function.I have followed other threads and deleted the drivers identified in the scan, but the problem still remains.Any suggestions that I could use?...
  3. I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity': i, I need help. I spent 2 hours figuring this out on how to enabling the Memory integrity.I find the reason 'why' it's not enabling, it's because of 'HHTHid.sys'. I found where it's located. I tried to delete but it is not letting me to do it. How can I remove this .sys file...
  4. I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity'

I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity': i, I need help. I spent 2 hours figuring this out on how to enabling the Memory integrity.I find the reason 'why' it's not enabling, it's because of 'HHTHid.sys'. I found where it's located. I tried to delete but it is not letting me to do it. How can I remove this .sys file...
  5. Can't enable Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Memory integrity: My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going on?Screenshots:Attempting to enable Memory integrityReviewing "incompatible drivers"System Info:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single...
  6. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  7. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  8. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  9. Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?: Hi guys,I recently wiped my laptop and reinstalled Windows 11, since then I am unable to turn on memory integrity. Windows security keeps showing me a warning for this.It was working perfectly prior to wiping.I have checked my BIOS and secure boot, TPM and virtualisation are...
  10. Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?

Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?: Hi guys,I recently wiped my laptop and reinstalled Windows 11, since then I am unable to turn on memory integrity. Windows security keeps showing me a warning for this.It was working perfectly prior to wiping.I have checked my BIOS and secure boot, TPM and virtualisation are...