Windows 10: Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried troubleshooting this but I can't find someone online who has exactly the same issue so here we go. I want to enable NET Framework 3.5 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArthosArthos, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

I've tried troubleshooting this but I can't find someone online who has exactly the same issue so here we go.

I want to enable NET Framework 3.5 to run a small software, which should be really easy to do but my Windows get stuck downloading the required files (apparently).

Screenshot 1:

Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 56e0b40a-39b0-4fe0-ad5d-849b07ce8054?upload=true.png

Screenshot 2 (where it get stuck):

Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 4bf70b3a-72d8-45fc-a681-ca692b8e9e2b?upload=true.png

How may I fix this?

Thanks Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 :)

:)

ArthosArthos, Nov 5, 2019

2. How to enable .Net Framework 3.5 (& 2.0) on Windows 10.

Hello,

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

[How To] Enable .NET Framework 3.5 On Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

1. Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't enable NET

2. .NET Framework error spam while .NET Framework is clearly enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework error spam while .NET Framework is clearly enabled: For some reason, all of my software started spamming me that NET Framework isn't installed. OK. I tried to install net framework from official microsoft. It does say Successful on Net Framework installers but the software still do not work. Error is from one of the software I...
  3. .NET Framework error spam while .NET Framework is clearly enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework error spam while .NET Framework is clearly enabled: For some reason, all of my software started spamming me that NET Framework isn't installed. OK. I tried to install net framework from official microsoft. It does say Successful on Net Framework installers but the software still do not work. Error is from one of the software I...
  4. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. Can't enable .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable .NET Framework 3.5: When I try to enable .NET Framework 3.5 from the control panel , I get the error with the code 0x8000FFFF on Windows 10.Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-net-framework-35/4255346d-23de-49e0-8638-131065ff1a1b
  7. Can't enable .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enable .NET Framework: [ATTACH] Where is .NET Framework 3.5 or .NET Framework 4.8? Doesn't Windows 10 already come with .NET Framework 4.6? I ticked those 4 boxes with .NET in them, restarted my PC, but when I open Turn Windows features on or off again, all those boxes are unticked. Any...
  8. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I am not able to Run some exe files on my windows Error I am getting when I run those exe files: Filename.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0 Contact your...
  9. Enabling .net framework 4.5

Enabling .net framework 4.5: I'm trying to download Microsoft Teams, as we'll be using it for work shortly. I keep getting this BLOCKED message: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system, but it is currently turned off. To enable the .NET Framework 4.5, use Turn Windows...
  10. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try to install a fresh download of NetFramework, I get an error message saying it is already installed and I need to turn it on in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant enable net framework

2. windows 10 wont enable 3.5

3. cant find .net framework 3.5 files on windows 10