Windows 10: Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

Discus and support Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 11 about 2 months ago, everything was fine until i wanted to play a game that required secure boot to be enabled, so i went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MegzzzXYZ, Jan 15, 2022.

1. MegzzzXYZ Win User

Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

I updated to Windows 11 about 2 months ago, everything was fine until i wanted to play a game that required secure boot to be enabled, so i went to the BIOS, went to the Boot tab and enabled Secure Boot, however after i have done that it still shows up as ''Disabled'' when i check in the PC itself, if anyone could help me, i would be grateful.

:)

MegzzzXYZ, Jan 15, 2022

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jan 15, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

1. Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation - Similar Threads - Can't enable Secure

2. WIndows 11 not booting normally after enabling secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 not booting normally after enabling secure boot: For some reason I have to enable secure boot on my pc. I enabled Windows 10 UEFI support then secure boot in the BIOS. But then my pc boot into blank screen in the second day, mouse and keyboard lights on, nothing on monitor. I restarted it with the restart button and it...
  3. WIndows 11 not booting normally after enabling secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 not booting normally after enabling secure boot: For some reason I have to enable secure boot on my pc. I enabled Windows 10 UEFI support then secure boot in the BIOS. But then my pc boot into blank screen in the second day, mouse and keyboard lights on, nothing on monitor. I restarted it with the restart button and it...
  4. How to enable secure boot after instaling windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable secure boot after instaling windows 11: Hello! I have installed windows 11 on my pc without enabling secure boot!I don't know how that happened at some point a had a full reset of my pc and it might had changed something or i dont know.Now there are some games that require secure boot to run for example...
  5. How to enable secure boot after instaling windows 11

How to enable secure boot after instaling windows 11: Hello! I have installed windows 11 on my pc without enabling secure boot!I don't know how that happened at some point a had a full reset of my pc and it might had changed something or i dont know.Now there are some games that require secure boot to run for example...
  6. Can't enable Secure Boot after updating to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Secure Boot after updating to Windows 11.: I updated to Windows 11 a while ago. However, now I can't enable Secure Boot. I think that at the time of updating Secure Boot was enabled. But now it is disabled, I don't think I ever manually disabled it. When accessing the BIOS, the option for enabling Secure Boot is...
  7. Can't enable Secure Boot after updating to Windows 11.

Can't enable Secure Boot after updating to Windows 11.: I updated to Windows 11 a while ago. However, now I can't enable Secure Boot. I think that at the time of updating Secure Boot was enabled. But now it is disabled, I don't think I ever manually disabled it. When accessing the BIOS, the option for enabling Secure Boot is...
  8. Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation: I updated to Windows 11 about 2 months ago, everything was fine until i wanted to play a game that required secure boot to be enabled, so i went to the BIOS, went to the Boot tab and enabled Secure Boot, however after i have done that it still shows up as ''Disabled'' when i...
  9. Windows 11 doesn't boot after enabling Secure Boot.

Windows 11 doesn't boot after enabling Secure Boot.: Hello,I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, everything was fine until I went to open valorant and realized that secure boot was disabled. So I went into my bios Asus PRIME-B550M-A , Boot>OS type and switched it from "other os" to "Windows UEFI mode".I saved and restarted...
  10. Can't enable Secure Boot

Can't enable Secure Boot: Hello. I want to try Windows 11 but I am stuck at enabling Secure boot. I have Asus Prime B450m-k motherboard so I searched for how to enable Secure boot. None of the answers worked and there is no way to enable it. I have BIOS in Legacy mode, although I have changed...