Windows 10: Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N

Discus and support Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My work laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise N version 1803 exhibits a strange behavior when it comes to connecting a Microsoft Account to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cosmin G. Petrenciuc, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N

Hello,

My work laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise N version 1803 exhibits a strange behavior when it comes to connecting a Microsoft Account to my domain account, syncing Edge favorites and enabling the Sync Settings functionality.

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N 043b3a93-dd79-470b-8c10-ab9508d3ab81?upload=true.png

I have registered my Microsoft Account but Edge continues to display the message "Some Windows features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account."

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N 10bd926e-0ff6-40bc-8c6b-651994b59cfb?upload=true.png

I have activated the "Sync Settings" functionalities from Group Policy as you can see in the screenshot below Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N 646d62c9-fa0e-400a-8056-57253d7e7bd4?upload=true.png

but in the Account Settings window I have this:

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N 2437d1e5-e6e4-4c94-8e2f-71b06289223b?upload=true.png

As I said I have added my Microsoft Account as you can see below:

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N f45424e4-cdd5-4ba1-8a90-df963af9bc12?upload=true.png

I do not understand what I'm doing wrong. To me, all those settings are in a conflict. In one Windows like Edge I see that syncing favorites should be enabled but it complains that I do not have a Microsoft Account, in the Account window I see that Sync Settings feature is disabled and I do have a Microsoft Account registered.

Thank you,

Cosmin

:)

Cosmin G. Petrenciuc, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Stop Windows 10 syncing keyboard settings

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.
    • Turn off language preference and ease of access.
    Refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Darshan J Win User

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N

Cant sync settings in Windows 10

Hi,

To help you better please help us with the below information.

• Did you make any recent software/hardware changes on your computer?
    • Have you signed in to your computer using Microsoft account?
    • Is the sync settings is greyed out in the settings Windows?
    As an initial step I would suggest you sign out of Microsoft account and sign in again, see if the issue is resolved.

Also install all the pending updates on your system and check if it helps.

Refer the below link to know more about Sync settings

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...cfa/about-sync-settings-on-windows-10-devices

Get back to us if you need further help on your issue.

Darshan J, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N

1. Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N - Similar Threads - Can't enable Sync

2. Windows 10 Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise N: I downloaded and installed Windows 10 pro on my laptop and I purchased product key on Ebay. But the product key did not Activate my Windows 10 pro so I contacted Microsoft Agent through the Virtual Assistant. The Agent told me that the Product key I purchased is meant for...
  3. Webcam problems in Windows 10 Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam problems in Windows 10 Enterprise N: Hi, I need to get my integrated webcam to work in Windows 10 Enterprise N. I tried to install the Media Feature Pack but it doesn't solve the problem. Could someone please give some advice? Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise G N

Windows 10 Enterprise G N: Hello, I was curious about windows 10 1909 Enterprise G and possibly GN. I Tried using media creation tool. Also using the command - MediaCreationTool1909.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise. I can use enterprise kms keys...
  5. Enable Sync Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Sync Settings: my Sync Settings options on my laptop say that it is not available for my account. it says contact your system administrator to resolve it. What does this mean and who would be my system administrator?...
  6. Can't Enable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Enterprise

Can't Enable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Enterprise: I have a machine running Windows 10 Enterprise. It used to have Hyper-V enabled, but I disabled it to run VirtualBox. I've now removed virtualbox. Every attempt I've made to enable Hyper-V results in error 0x80073701 (assembly not found). I've tried every suggestion I...
  7. Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school...
  8. Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to...
  9. Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account...
  10. Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to your Microsoft account. If Sync...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media creation tool 1909 paramentros /MediaLangCode /MediaEdition ltsc

2. windows 10 enterprise enable settings sync

3. windows enterprise sync setting off group policies

4. Windows 10 enterprise sync settings,
  5. windows 10 enterprise LTSC enable sync,
  6. windows 10 sync is disabled,
  7. windows 10 enterprise cant use sync,
  8. windows 10 settings sync enable