Windows 10: Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your...

Discus and support Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this problem before, but it got fixed. It did it again. The Virus & threat protection settings is disabled. It is saying that the setting is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NotRudolf, Oct 4, 2020.

1. NotRudolf Win User

Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your...

I have this problem before, but it got fixed. It did it again. The Virus & threat protection settings is disabled. It is saying that the setting is managed by my administrator.

Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your... 1a824f94-9af3-430a-be91-1c6c87a38fb7?upload=true.png

:)

NotRudolf, Oct 4, 2020

2. virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator

virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator

DatoSuladze, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Virus And Threat Protection is not Enable

the Virus And Threat Protection is not been enabled

sergio-januario, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your...

Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection Settings "managed by your administrator"

Hi Nikhar,

Thank you so much for replying. I followed your steps but this hasn't solved the problem - still no virus and threat protection. The registry value was 3, and I changed it to 2 as you suggested. Should I change it back?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you again

AlanNeedsHelp, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your...

1. Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your... - Similar Threads - Can't enable Virus

2. Virus & threat protection settings DESABLED - This setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & threat protection settings DESABLED - This setting is managed by your administrator: Hi everyone in the community, I have the following issue with Windows security.I followed some recommendations in the community but nothing happened. Even I re-installed WIN10 again keeping files and software and nothing.Also, issues when I try to delete the key. Cannot...
  3. Virus & threat protection settings DESABLED - This setting is managed by your administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & threat protection settings DESABLED - This setting is managed by your administrator: Hi everyone in the community, I have the following issue with Windows security.I followed some recommendations in the community but nothing happened. Even I re-installed WIN10 again keeping files and software and nothing.Also, issues when I try to delete the key. Cannot...
  4. Virus & threat protection settings DESABLED - This setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Manage settings on Virus and threat protection

Manage settings on Virus and threat protection: Hello,When I click on manage settings in virus and threat protection, this comes up:Is there any way that I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/manage-settings-on-virus-and-threat-protection/d10375f3-5d1b-451f-9989-c3ebebdd1388
  6. Virus & threat protection notifications This setting is managed by your Adminstrator

Virus & threat protection notifications This setting is managed by your Adminstrator: Do you know which registry to enable Virus & threat protection notificationI am using window 10 20h2sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-notifications-this-setting/76c69ce2-beca-4fa7-be60-18e598bed45e
  7. Virus & Threat protection settings are managed by your Administrator.

Virus & Threat protection settings are managed by your Administrator.: I went to go turn my Real-time protection off to download something and I can't, it says 'This setting is managed by your administrator.' I have installed malwarebytes to see if I have any viruses and it says I have none, I tried the solution where you delete...
  8. Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your...

Can't enable the Virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your...: I have this problem before, but it got fixed. It did it again. The Virus & threat protection settings is disabled. It is saying that the setting is managed by my administrator. I had I asked this last time, but it still didn't work. So, I made a new question. [ATTACH]...
  9. Cant enable any virus and threat protection settings "This setting is managed by an...

Cant enable any virus and threat protection settings "This setting is managed by an...: So I am the admin, and there is only one profile on this pc, but after applying the latest windows update I can no longer enable real time protection or anything similar under the virus and threat protection settings due to the above message What is the workaround?...
  10. virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator

virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator: virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-settings-this-setting-is/618872b2-6677-4c43-ba32-fef870b469be"