Windows 10: Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer

Discus and support Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've looked around the internet for about a week now looking for things to help me enable virtualization on my desktop. I myself never ask questions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by .X_x., Feb 5, 2019.

1. .X_x. Win User

Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer

I've looked around the internet for about a week now looking for things to help me enable virtualization on my desktop. I myself never ask questions like this online, mainly because someone's asked my same question before and the answer works for me too. But not in this case, and I need some help. I've tried many many times to restart my computer, and trying to go into UEFI settings and enabling bios mode through there, but it won't show the option to. An image is linked to display what it looks like. I'll post my system information as well, just so you could possibly spot out the issue there. I've gone through many different websites, and all have given answers that just won't work for my computer for whatever reason. It could be my motherboard, it could potentially be even my CPU, I just don't know. Honestly, I just want to get this over with so I don't get a migraine lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer f573419e-858f-4008-9e46-f1cbfd573018?upload=true.png Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer 710393d6-8326-43ea-8dca-f7985d8e5a5b?upload=true.png

:)

.X_x., Feb 5, 2019

2. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Blue Screen error after I enable Virtualization in BIOS

• Is your computer connected to a domain? --> Yes i used the command to check Test-ComputerSecureChannel resulted as true
    • Are you experiencing issues with your Windows without using your virtual machine? There are no issues
    • Have you made any hardware changes to your computer aside from installing your virtual machine? No changes has been made as this is a new laptop
    • Are you getting errors when using other desktop apps or modern apps on your computer? No error

I am just looking for virtualization to get enabled with no issues.

ShrikantBM, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer

How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization?

Hello Myue, so what are the steps your brother use to enable the virtualization option?

Look for to hearing from you.

Muki

happytime1, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer

1. Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer - Similar Threads - Can't Enable Virtualization

2. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  3. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  4. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable Virtualization: Split from this thread. Hi I am having the same issue, cannot find a way to enable the virtulization...I'm using a gigabyte i7 Q1732N, any help would be appreciated...
  6. virtualization enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    virtualization enabling: I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling/4542f6a1-5be6-44bf-b48a-084e5733a124
  7. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Virtualization: I'm trying to enable virtualization on my TUF laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H). Whenever I enable SVM in bios, Windows fails to boot up, I have to go back to bios and disable SVM to get windows to load. Any ideas? submitted by /u/NobleUnknown_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform"

Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform": I'm running Windows 10 on ASUS FX705DY AU072T. Windows doesn't boot after enabling "Virtual Machine Platform" and just shows a black screen after showing the windows 10 logo during boot. I've tried it on updated version 1909 and also after updating to version 19041.264 I...
  9. I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10: I tried to enable virtualization through my BIOS on startup, but can't find a setting like that. And from setting on the security system, it displays device not supported. Please assist...
  10. Enable Virtualization

Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant enable virtualization

2. virtualization turn on pc without restarting computer

3. cant turn on virtualization

4. i cant activate virtualization technology,
  5. how can i enable virtualization,
  6. cant fid virtualization settings in bios menu windows,
  7. i cant enable virtualization on windows 10 ,
  8. I have tried all other options to enable virtualization on my pc but its not working out,
  9. task manager virtualization enabled even if bios enabled win10,
  10. i enabled virtualization on my hp laptop and now it wont boot windows 10,
  11. i cant enable virtualization,
  12. visualization can my hp laptop windows 7