Windows 10: Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error

Discus and support Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have the most annoying issue currently I am unable to even get into my pc because of an inaccessible boot error so I'm stuck on a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaylenHuggins, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error

Hello. I have the most annoying issue currently I am unable to even get into my pc because of an inaccessible boot error so I'm stuck on a blue screen loop. When I'm on the blue screen page that has the options such as: Trouble shoot ---> when I click this the I get a menu that has options like: Command prompt, reset pc, etc. when I click command prompt or any of the options it ask me to select my pc user which I do then it ask for a password that I simply do not know or know how to find. Everything online say sign into Microsoft but the account I have is so old it must be related t

:)

KaylenHuggins, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 12, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error

1. Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error - Similar Threads - Cant enter due

2. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password: I need help i keep restarting my pc to try to type in my password to my bios but i cant type anything and i have no clue as to why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-blue-screen-with-enter-password-frozen/dd7f342d-4405-4f78-b3e2-07408cad3395
  3. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password: I need help i keep restarting my pc to try to type in my password to my bios but i cant type anything and i have no clue as to why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-blue-screen-with-enter-password-frozen/dd7f342d-4405-4f78-b3e2-07408cad3395
  4. Why is the blue screen with enter password frozen for me? I cant enter the password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc: my issue is i cant reset my pc. task manager gives me an error amd gives me an error and i cant open things in admin even tho im admin on my computer and i have no other account on my pc, can anyone help me with this?...
  6. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Reset PC: No matter what i try my pc gives me a error saying it cannot reset pc. I've tried every "Fix" under the moon but the problem persists. Is there any way to brute force reset my pc?...
  7. cant reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant reset pc: cant reset pc win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/c3d469fb-540e-470a-81f9-bda97e8c0dfa
  8. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Reset PC: Hello Today i wanted to reset my PC and when i went to reset this message came [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/99b6f1eb-3462-496b-a5b3-0341b13060fc
  9. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: So I've been trying to reset my PC completely and the first time i tried i was brought to the message "there was a problem resetting your PC and no changes were made." After I saw this, I went to troubleshoot. I tried a lot of things such as SFC etc, and every time i try to...
  10. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: Whenever I try and reset my PC it says an error has occurred and just puts me back ive tried most everything i can find on it and dont know what else i can do?...