Windows 10: Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure)

Discus and support Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I was booted up my PC after a update, for some reason, it didn't let me log in with my pin and said "You've entered your pin too many times... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NEmath09, Oct 14, 2019.

1. NEmath09 Win User

Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure)

When I was booted up my PC after a update, for some reason, it didn't let me log in with my pin and said "You've entered your pin too many times incorrectly. Reboot the PC to try again.", even though I hadn't entered my pin yet to sign in. When I rebooted the PC, the message was still there. Thankfully, it still let me sign in with my password. Is there a way around this?

:)

NEmath09, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Kupuna Win User

Can't enter PIN for Headset

Bluetooth Plantronics PR BT5028. Windows V 1903. Windows recognizes the headset when I try to add it, but then puts up a window suggesting a six-digit number and asking if that number matches the headset PIN.
    Plantronics has publicly posted the fact that the PIN is "0000" but....there is no way I can find to enter 0000. When Windows decides that the numbers don't match the pairing fails and another six-digit number is offered.
    Has anyone encountered this before? How can I enter the known pin?

Kupuna, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Kupuna Win User
    Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure) [​IMG]

Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure) [​IMG]

Kupuna, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure)

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure)

1. Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure) - Similar Threads - Can't enter pin

2. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  3. Can't enter PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't enter PIN: I am not able to type in anything for the PIN on the initial screen when I turn on the computer. I've checked the keyboard and that is not the issue. In the initial log-in screen, it will not register any characters, making it impossible for me to log-in and do anything else...
  4. Can't enter PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter PIN: I am not able to type in anything for the PIN on the initial screen when I turn on the computer. I've checked the keyboard and that is not the issue. In the initial log-in screen, it will not register any characters, making it impossible for me to log-in and do anything else...
  5. Can't enter PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows update ruined bluetooth(pretty sure)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update ruined bluetooth(pretty sure): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lv9oce/windows_update_ruined_bluetoothpretty_sure/
  7. Window 10 1903 PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Window 10 1903 PIN: Hi A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all... Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked me to set up things like a PIN and connect to my phone.. anyone else had this? No updates have been done since yesterday...
  8. Window 10 1903 PIN

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 1903 PIN: Hi A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all... Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked me to set up things like a PIN and connect to my phone.. anyone else had this? No updates have been done since yesterday...
  9. Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid: I just installed windows 10 pro on my computer and had a key, so i go to put it in but its invalid. I put in the code it says do you want to active win10 i click yes it starts to active and then says its invalid, I've tried trouble shooting, reentering the code, nothing I've...
  10. Can't enter PIN for Headset

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter PIN for Headset: Bluetooth Plantronics PR BT5028. Windows V 1903. Windows recognizes the headset when I try to add it, but then puts up a window suggesting a six-digit number and asking if that number matches the headset PIN. Plantronics has publicly posted the fact that the PIN is "0000"...