Windows 10: Can't enter the microsoft word on android

Discus and support Can't enter the microsoft word on android in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The story starts after buying a package of microsoft It can't be open. don't know the reason... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fritz16, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Fritz16 Win User

Can't enter the microsoft word on android

The story starts after buying a package of microsoft

It can't be open. don't know the reason

:)

Fritz16, Oct 2, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Oct 2, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't enter the microsoft word on android - Similar Threads - Can't enter microsoft

2. Why can't Microsoft keep up with iOS and Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't Microsoft keep up with iOS and Android: I'm getting fed up with the fact that everything is on iOS and Android. It seems as though Microsoft is letting itself fade into the internet background to just disappear. I remember a day when Windows was the big dog of the operating systems. Lately I try to do new things on...
  3. Why can't Microsoft keep up with iOS and Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't Microsoft keep up with iOS and Android: I'm getting fed up with the fact that everything is on iOS and Android. It seems as though Microsoft is letting itself fade into the internet background to just disappear. I remember a day when Windows was the big dog of the operating systems. Lately I try to do new things on...
  4. Can't enter PIN

Can't enter PIN: I am not able to type in anything for the PIN on the initial screen when I turn on the computer. I've checked the keyboard and that is not the issue. In the initial log-in screen, it will not register any characters, making it impossible for me to log-in and do anything else...
  5. Microsoft account as administrator and I can't enter it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account as administrator and I can't enter it: I had take my laptop out of my microsoft account and I have forgotten that I was putting this account as administrator in my laptop I was using other account that is not administrator and now I don't know what I should do I can't reset my laptop or enter administrator account...
  6. Microsoft account as administrator and I can't enter it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account as administrator and I can't enter it: I had take my laptop out of my microsoft account and I have forgotten that I was putting this account as administrator in my laptop I was using other account that is not administrator and now I don't know what I should do I can't reset my laptop or enter administrator account...
  7. Microsoft account as administrator and I can't enter it

8. Can't enter UEFI

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter UEFI: ASUS ROG GL531GT-RS53 Windows 10 Pro sysinfo > Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 winver > Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) (laptop purchased with Home, paid for & upgraded to Pro) Left the laptop running last night (just closed the lid - set to "do nothing") and when I woke...
  9. I can't enter the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't enter the microsoft store: I have been having trouble with the microsoft store, I have not been able to enter it for days if you were so kind as to tell me what I can do and I didn't touch anything I was waiting to write to you and to solve my problem...
  10. Sentences stop entering in the middle of words

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sentences stop entering in the middle of words: When I am writing a note or a search often my sentence disappears and I have to re highlight the line to finish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentences-stop-entering-in-the-middle-of-words/29f81bb6-e93b-4267-938c-642cb420afff