Windows 10: Cant enter windows anymore

Discus and support Cant enter windows anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Guys, My windows was apparently connected to my school outlook account. Now I finshed my school they deleted my student account, I can no longer login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tyraktor, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Cant enter windows anymore

Guys,

My windows was apparently connected to my school outlook account. Now I finshed my school they deleted my student account, I can no longer login into my windows and no longer reset my password with that email adress. I know my windows login key. What can I do?

submitted by /u/tyraktor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tyraktor, Jan 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Arctucas Win User

Cant enter windows anymore

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Cant enter windows anymore

1. Cant enter windows anymore - Similar Threads - Cant enter anymore

2. Cant setup a Fingerprint in windows Hello anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant setup a Fingerprint in windows Hello anymore: The fingerprint works fine since I bought my laptopjune 2022, only one finger registered, but last week i cannot open the laptop with my fingerprint anymore it says " Your fingerprint couldn't be recognized......" so i opened it with pin, then I try to remove my fingerprint...
  3. Cant setup a Fingerprint in windows Hello anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant setup a Fingerprint in windows Hello anymore: The fingerprint works fine since I bought my laptopjune 2022, only one finger registered, but last week i cannot open the laptop with my fingerprint anymore it says " Your fingerprint couldn't be recognized......" so i opened it with pin, then I try to remove my fingerprint...
  4. Computer keep restart and then cannot enter windows anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keep restart and then cannot enter windows anymore: As shown in title, this situation occur suddenly when I want to turn off my computer. Aftet that, when I try to turn on my computer, it shows as "choose keyboard layout" -> "choose an option" ...Nothing I can do to enter windows....
  5. Computer keep restart and then cannot enter windows anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keep restart and then cannot enter windows anymore: As shown in title, this situation occur suddenly when I want to turn off my computer. Aftet that, when I try to turn on my computer, it shows as "choose keyboard layout" -> "choose an option" ...Nothing I can do to enter windows....
  6. Computer keep restart and then cannot enter windows anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore.: I recently Reset my laptop and after a few days, "Enter" stopped opening my Pin page. Ctl Alt Delete will open it. Before the last update, I could turn Num Lock on and it would open the page. The fixes I've seen online talk about deleting the Ngc folder. I cannot find it. My...
  8. cant get updates anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get updates anymore: hi last time i got to problem where i cant downlaod updates i tried many ways still no help no windows updates troubleshooter nothign help it is also disabled from services and i cant enable it access denied [ATTACH]...
  9. Cant Save windows documents anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Save windows documents anymore: HELP----Message says everytime I try to save: You are attempting to save a file type (Word 2007 and later documents and templates) that has been blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center...
  10. Cant Remote Desktop Anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Remote Desktop Anymore: Hi, My home Windows 10 laptop has recently updated and I can now no longer Remote Desktop to my windows 10 desktop based in my work office. Before, I had to enter the microsoft username that was associated with my work desktop and it would allow me to connect from home...