Windows 10: can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1

Discus and support can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just in the past week when I try to access one specific website I get an error message "can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rickteser, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Rickteser Win User

can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1

Just in the past week when I try to access one specific website I get an error message "can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1". Sometimes I can get a a page or 2 to load from that site, but most of the time I get that message. I have tried Firefox, IE, Edge, and Chrome. I tried safe modes and turning off my anti-virus. It happens on a computer running Windows 10 and one running Vista. I can't tell if it is a problem with the website or my computers. Searching for help on the internet has just made me more confused. It almost sounds like instead of trying to access that site, my computer is trying to access itself.

:)

Rickteser, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Mar 28, 2019
  3. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Mar 28, 2019
  4. can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1

System Reserved Partition on Disk 1 not Disk 0

The results were the same as before: Windows is installed in a single 477 GB partition on Disk 0 and the System Reserved is in a 500 MB partition on Drive 1. The rest of Drive 1 is unallocated. This is identical to the configuration I had when I asked the
    question.

The Media Creation Tool used to created the install ISO DVD is v. 10.0.14393 downloaded on 12/13/2016.

I followed your instructions:

• I selected Drive 0 and deleted the existing Windows partition.
    • I clicked New and Apply. Windows then formatted Drive 0 as a single primary partition.
    • The existing System Reserved partition was still on Drive 1.
    • So I deleted the System Reserved partition on Drive 1 and the just created Primary partition on Drive 0
    • I then selected Drive 0 and clicked New and Apply again. Same result a single Primary partition on Drive 0. Drive 1 was left unallocated.
    • Upon completion of the install
      • Windows occupies about 15 GB in the only partition on Drive 0
      • The 500 MB System Reserved partition was placed on Drive 1
      • The rest of Drive 1 is unallocated.

How can I get the System Reserved partition to be placed as the Partition 1 on Drive 0 with Windows installed in Partition 2?

Thanks.

Bill

B_Phillips, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1

1. can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1 - Similar Threads - can’t establish connection

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  4. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  5. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  6. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1.: How can I fix the problem Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1? I am running Win 10 Pro with Norton. I have added PC name and IP to Norton network settings...
  8. Can’t Login -keyboard repeating 0 and

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t Login -keyboard repeating 0 and: When i plugged in and turned on my laptop after the battery ran out now it automatically types in unlimited 000000 in the password field and will not stop. Have done the 3x restart and ran troubleshoot but nothing came up. I know it’s not a stuck key because them all of a...
  9. Message: Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at app.getresponse.com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message: Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at app.getresponse.com.: Unable to connect Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at app.getresponse.com. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection. If your...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...