Windows 10: Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released

Discus and support Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the update and security section I always have that "Download and install now" button about the May update whenever I click on it it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShehabMahmoud, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:32 PM.

1. Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released

In the update and security section I always have that "Download and install now" button about the May update whenever I click on it it starts downloading until like 98 or something then it always crashes with an error, last time was 0x80240034, before that one was 0x80246007, there's always an error!! I tried the update assistant, crashes. the media center, not working. how do i solve this problem?

:)

ShehabMahmoud, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  2. neilpzz Win User
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T in Windows 10

Source: Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T - Microsoft Tech Community - 339523

4. MJLONGLEY Win User

Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

Thema:

Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released

1. Can't ever update to Windows 1903 since it was released - Similar Threads - Can't ever update

2. Can't update to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to 1903: I can't update to the new 1903 update on my HP Spectre x360. It shows my device is incompatible. I would love to get this issue resolved as soon as possible[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-to-1903/01c975dd-987a-42da-ad7e-9b5053b282f6
  3. Search not working since windows 10 update 1903

in Cortana
    Search not working since windows 10 update 1903: Since the May update, my search is intermittently blank. Unresponsive. I found one article that said to delete my antivirus and then reinstall. That worked for about a day. Not sure what is happening with these update. Tried trouble shooting and nothing. Help....
  4. Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update: My computer refuses to sleep since updated to Windows 10 1903. I've read up and followed other suggestions but the computer will not go to sleep. When I say I have tried everything I have. I come back to the computer after several hours and it is not asleep. If I'm lucky...
  5. Sleep not working since updating to 1903

Sleep not working since updating to 1903: I don't get why... 1) powercfg -requests shows nothing is causing sleep issues 2) sleep works if i set it manually but if automatically it won't Any reason why this would all of sudden not working properly?...
  6. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...
  7. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update: Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx....
  8. Settings in Windows 10 closes itself ever since the recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings in Windows 10 closes itself ever since the recent update: My laptop was recently forcefully updated and it's effectively crippled my device in more ways than one. Nice update policy by the way, Microsoft T_T. Anyway, I'm trying to get into the settings to see if something in Windows Defender isn't interfering with Google Chrome...
  9. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

Sluggish ever since the upgrade: Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have...
  10. Experiencing multiple issues ever since Windows 8.1 Update in May-June

Experiencing multiple issues ever since Windows 8.1 Update in May-June: Ever since a Windows 8.1 update (which I don't remember specifically) in the May-June time frame, my laptop keyboard stopped working even though it still works on my windows login screen (and I have to use an external keyboard for everything else) resizing windows is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why can not get w10 1903