Windows 10: Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s

Discus and support Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I hit the xbox controller button on controller, but the only options I have is to 'turn off the console, turn off the controller, or restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkSim2, Dec 25, 2019.

1. MarkSim2 Win User

Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s

I hit the xbox controller button on controller, but the only options I have is to 'turn off the console, turn off the controller, or restart the console' There is no side menu to exit the app. Do I need to do a factory reset to fix this glitch? And what about all the games I just downloaded? Will all that disappear when I do a factory reset?

:)

MarkSim2, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 25, 2019
  3. DenJH52 Win User
    Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever

Hi, I've looked all around for an EXIT GAME or QUIT GAME. To no avail, I've not found one. So basically I have to reboot my system to leave the game. Its a great game, fun, but to have to reboot always, not my way of exiting a game.

Anyone know or have an answer? If not ill just uninstall it.

DenJH52, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s

I bbought Forza Horizon 3 for PC but it won't run. Can I swap t for the Xbox game instead?

Hi Charles,

If you've purchased an Xbox Play Anywhere version of Forza Horizon 3, you may download and play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10. To do so, you'll need to sign in to the Xbox One console using the same Microsoft account you've used to purchase the game.
    Refer to
    How to install games on Xbox One
    for the steps. If you're prompted to purchase the game, it may be due to one of the following reasons:

• You're not signed in with the profile that owns the game license.
    • The game you've purchased is not an Xbox Play Anywhere version.
    To verify the transaction, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox support team. You may contact them via chat support or request a call at your preferred date and time. Refer to this

link
    for their contact information.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s

1. Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s - Similar Threads - Can't exit quit

2. Game comnpatibility for XBOX S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game comnpatibility for XBOX S: Hello, On the link below, it says I can download this game to the XBOX 360. Does ths measn I could download it onto an XBOX S console as well?Thanks.https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Burnout-3-Takedown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541084b...
  3. Game comnpatibility for XBOX S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game comnpatibility for XBOX S: Hello, On the link below, it says I can download this game to the XBOX 360. Does ths measn I could download it onto an XBOX S console as well?Thanks.https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Burnout-3-Takedown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541084b...
  4. exit s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exit s mode: No matter what I try, I cannot exit s mode. the gray get button will not allow me to exit s mode. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exit-s-mode/e035eb9b-ac41-4436-9d8a-a9bd4c16f3e6
  5. Can't Exit S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Exit S Mode: Hi, My Laptop seems to now be stuck in S mode. I've had the laptop for around 10 months and I left it on for an update overnight about 2 days ago and when I turned it on the day after I was unable to exit S mode. I do not have a license key and therefore had no license...
  6. Xbox One S controller not working in game for PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S controller not working in game for PC: Hey everyone, was looking to see if anyone has ever had this problem with their controller. I have a Xbox One S controller that I usually use for games that require one, but as of recently it just won't work for them. I have a data transfer microusb that I use for it. It...
  7. Xbox One S controller not working in game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S controller not working in game: Hey everyone, was looking to see if anyone has ever had this problem with their controller. I have a Xbox One S controller that I usually use for games that require one, but as of recently it just won't work for them. I have a data transfer microusb that I use for it. It...
  8. Exit S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exit S Mode: Do I have to delete Microoft Edge altogether, to get and have what I want on my laptop? I'm about to! Brand new laptop-HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exit-s-mode/8f075248-e6bd-47f3-96a8-7e1980e72f30
  9. Xbox One Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Games: Can I play Xbox One games on my PC if I have the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-games/68c01e10-f4af-4a11-8510-c3f7ca195ec0
  10. Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever: Hi, I've looked all around for an EXIT GAME or QUIT GAME. To no avail, I've not found one. So basically I have to reboot my system to leave the game. Its a great game, fun, but to have to reboot always, not my way of exiting a game. Anyone know or have an answer? If not ill...