Windows 10: Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP

Discus and support Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was installing Fortnite at the same time as AVG anti virus (too much information? Yes I play Fortnite). AVG asked me to restart, and then this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Y E E T, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Y E E T Win User

Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP

I was installing Fortnite at the same time as AVG anti virus (too much information? Yes I play Fortnite). AVG asked me to restart, and then this happened.

Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP [​IMG]

Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP [​IMG]3.
    (I press Troubleshoot) 4.

I do know that some other users can continue to Windows, have more info than Advanced options, I have used task manager, regedit, and tried to use msconfig but it won’t open. WHAT. DO. I. DO!

Please reply for more info. I use this laptop a lot. Maybe too much...

:)

Y E E T, Oct 5, 2019

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Windows Recovery Environment

Hi

How do you boot using a USB drive and enter the Windows Recovery Environment? I was told that there could be an error in my "partition" and maybe be necessary to do "REPAIR THIS COMPUTER" option.

Im running windows 10 1607 home 14393.2068. My bootable USB drive has w10 1709 version. would that work?

Can anyone give step by step instructions?

1. if I manage to get into WRE, can I exit? and boot normally afterwards?

beerus_king, Oct 5, 2019
  4. stonebato Win User

Can't find recovery environment windows 10

Hi guys, good day. I need your help regarding with reseting my laptop. I clone my OS from hdd to ssd using easeUS. after cloning I formatted my hdd since I'm confident that everything is ok. now I can't reset my laptop because of this error. I had tried these steps below but it's not working.
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition
    set id

your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

stonebato, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP - Similar Threads - Can’t Exit Recovery

2. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...: My desktop originated from Dell. It arrived with all kinds of boatware so in addition to the OEM install partition DWIN10, I created a second Windows partition WIN10 on which I installed just plain Windows 10 without Dell's junk. I also created another recovery environment...
  3. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...: My desktop originated from Dell. It arrived with all kinds of boatware so in addition to the OEM install partition DWIN10, I created a second Windows partition WIN10 on which I installed just plain Windows 10 without Dell's junk. I also created another recovery environment...
  4. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help, i’m currently stuck at the blue recovery screen and can’t go to the Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, i’m currently stuck at the blue recovery screen and can’t go to the Recovery Environment: I just downloaded a file then opened it. The file didn’t open and my laptop ran really slow, finally ended up in the recovery screen. How do I fix it?...
  6. Help, i’m currently stuck at the blue recovery screen and can’t go to the Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, i’m currently stuck at the blue recovery screen and can’t go to the Recovery Environment: I just downloaded a file then opened it. The file didn’t open and my laptop ran really slow, finally ended up in the recovery screen. How do I fix it?...
  7. Help, i’m currently stuck at the blue recovery screen and can’t go to the Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help! "Could not find the recovery environment"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! "Could not find the recovery environment": I bought a laptop on amazon less than a week ago, and it arrived yesterday, I was scammed and I plan on asking for a refund. Problem is that when configurating windows I put my personal microsoft account, to be able to review the specifications, and that's where I saw that it...
  9. Screen goes black after exiting windows recovery environment

Screen goes black after exiting windows recovery environment: I bought a laptop from someone and they weren't able to reinstall windows before selling. Whenever I finish selecting any of the options in the windows recovery environment the screen goes black and stays that way. Now instead of booting into windows it restarts saying it...
  10. Windows Recovery Environment

Windows Recovery Environment: @Saltgrass just not sure what setting some of the Reagentc entries to "0" actually did. Both Winre.wim and Reagent.xml are under: C:\Windows\System32\Recovery If contains all 0's. ReAgentc will search for the Recovery Partition identified by ID type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Jelp.img