Windows 10: Can't Factory Reset

Discus and support Can't Factory Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to factory reset my HP Laptop 15. The reason is that the boot device is not found. Everytime I spam f11 to reset, it doesn't open and goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntujuanBrown, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Can't Factory Reset

I am trying to factory reset my HP Laptop 15. The reason is that the boot device is not found. Everytime I spam f11 to reset, it doesn't open and goes to the error screen. Is there another way to reset? My laptop doesn't open past the boot device not found error screen.

:)

AntujuanBrown, Apr 27, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 27, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Can't Factory Reset

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't Factory Reset

1. Can't Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Can't Factory Reset

2. Can't update or factory reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update or factory reset computer: Recently my computer has failed to update every time it tries to, and it attempts to update every single time I turn it on, each time saying "we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes".I tried a factory reset and that failed similarly, also with no error code.The...
  3. Can't update or factory reset computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update or factory reset computer: Recently my computer has failed to update every time it tries to, and it attempts to update every single time I turn it on, each time saying "we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes".I tried a factory reset and that failed similarly, also with no error code.The...
  4. Can't write after factory reset

Can't write after factory reset: Hi,I decided to factory reset my laptop but i have an issue when restarting it.I can't write anywhere so i can't connect to internet or even create a session.This isn't a hardware issue as i am able to write in safe mode.What can i try to fix this ? Thanks...
  5. Can't Factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Factory reset: It says could not find the recovery environment, ive tried cmd and reagentc /enable, and it says reimage not found, I,ve even re purchased windows, and it still wont reset please help. URGENT submitted by /u/ZoomerBBX [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't log into factory reset laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log into factory reset laptop: I recently had to factory reset my laptop as it got stuck in an infinite loop, so I'm starting from fresh with none of my previous data. I'm trying to log back into my Microsoft account to use it as my user account on the laptop. I can log in fine, but then it asks me for...
  7. Can't do a factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't do a factory reset.: Title says it all, I want to do a factory reset and it keeps telling me that an error as occured after restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-factory-reset/40613141-f46c-4ba7-a9f9-d1e9bbdc4f71
  8. Windows 10 can't factory reset

Windows 10 can't factory reset: Hey guys, just wanted to ask why i cant factory reset my laptop. The program that runs the reset just displays "There was a problem resetting your PC" Maybe because my laptop was bought with the Windows 8.1 package and did have the option to upgrade to Windows 10, and i did...
  9. Can't sign in after factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in after factory reset: Ok, so I have problem last 3 days. Im factory reseted laptop and now i can't sign in. And I reseted whole laptop so my local account is propably deleted and if I use Microsoft account I can't still sign in. Im trying to somehow create new administrator through safe mod...
  10. Can't factory reset Windows 10.

Can't factory reset Windows 10.: Hey guys. Upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 today, but it didn't ask me about whether or not I wanted to keep anything or not.. it just automatically kept my files.. but I wanted it to wipe everything clean with this install. So I'm on Windows 10 now and I want to do a...