Windows 10: Cant figure out how to get this game to work

Discus and support Cant figure out how to get this game to work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Amazon Trail. I was told that it would work on Windows 10, it is a Windows 95 disc. It doesn't work. When I try to play it, it says is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GarryMitchell1, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Cant figure out how to get this game to work

I bought Amazon Trail. I was told that it would work on Windows 10, it is a Windows 95 disc. It doesn't work. When I try to play it, it says is incpmatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows. I am not sure if there is a way to get it to work. Please let me know if you can. Thanks.

:)

GarryMitchell1, Nov 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Has anyone figured out how to record in League of Legends using Game DVR?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

You might be facing this issue due to an corrupted display driver. I suggest you to update the display and check if it helps.

a) Press Windows Key +R, type
    devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager.

b) Expand Display Drivers, click on the driver.

c) Click on Properties, click on Driver tab.

d) Click on Update Driver.

e) Restart the system.

Method 2:

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Cant figure out how to get this game to work

I Upgraded to windos 10 and now my speakers are always playing my microphone cant figure out why?

Hi,

You could face this issue due to corrupt or outdated Sound Driver. Please write to us with the following detail.

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to connect the Microphone to a different computer and check if it is working properly. If you still face this issue I suggest to uninstall the Sound Video and Game Controller and install from manufacturer’s website.

Step 1: Follow these steps to Uninstall.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Sound Video and Game Controller
      and expand it.

• Right click on the Sound Video and Game Controller
      and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and then install the latest
    Sound Video and Game Controller.

Let us know the status of the issue.

PranavMishra5582, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Cant figure out how to get this game to work

1. Cant figure out how to get this game to work - Similar Threads - Cant figure game

2. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  3. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  4. Cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  5. Cant figure out how to sign in

Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  6. Cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  8. I cant figure out how to sign in

I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  9. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Cant figure this one out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant figure this one out.: So my pc been restarting on me. I been running test trying to find out what's cause it. Today I notice my memory in task manager says 2.2/7.9 gb. I have 2x8gb ram stick in my pc. Under system it shows 16gb but only 7.9 is usable. Do I have a bad ram stick? submitted by...