Windows 10: Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture?

Discus and support Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi That's the question. I can get to my profile page and I see a blank profile picture square, but I don't see anyway to upload a picture for it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, May 29, 2014.

1. Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture?

Hi

That's the question.

I can get to my profile page and I see a blank profile picture square, but I don't see anyway to upload a picture for it?

Mike

Never mind I found another profile page with the options.

:)

MikeHawthorne, May 29, 2014
  2. mtruc Win User

Nokia 2680 : How do I insert a pause in 1-touch dialing number ?

I can't figure out how to insert a pause in a 1-touch dialing number.

Does the 2680 support that?

--

Mel T.

mtruc, May 29, 2014
  3. Character Input Issues

I'm in the same boat. I can't figure out how (or even it it is possible) to insert a period after a double-space. I'd really like this functionality!

skylornova, May 29, 2014
Thema:

Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture?

1. Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture? - Similar Threads - Can't figure insert

2. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...
  3. Can't figure out how to install Teredo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't figure out how to install Teredo: So I bought state of decay 2 to play with my buddies. I cannot join or host games though. I get the error 1006. I have tried to get Teredo to work through the command prompt and through the device manager where you use legacy hardware. When I attempted to alter the program...
  4. How to figure out what firmware was installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to figure out what firmware was installed: Good morning, My SurfaceGo just installed some new firmware. I checked the UpdateHistory but could not find anything. Any suggestions on how to figure out what firmware was installed ? Thanks Lee 127740
  5. How to figure out the best gaming resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to figure out the best gaming resolution: I recently got my Surface Book 2 and my resolution is set to 3240 x 2160 and scaling is at 225%. I have seen different suggestions online, the most common seems to be 1920x1080, and I'm wondering how these are worked out? I'm just a very casual gamer, but would still like...
  6. inserting pictures in a thread

in Browsers and Email
    inserting pictures in a thread: Hi, I must have changed some setting or something has changed I think *Sad In the past I could just copy and paste an image (prtscrn) in a message. Now I first have to save the image and separately upload it? This is in Edge, but also in FireFox I guess it's...
  7. Post-boot freeze at desktop; can't figure out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Post-boot freeze at desktop; can't figure out: I've been trying to install Windows 10 on an SSD; for ~2 weeks I've been occasionally getting a frozen computer just after boot at the desktop. I've had to clean install Win10 at least half a dozen times. I haven't figured out what causes it, but once it happens the cycle...
  8. Redirecting addon that I can't detect or figure out how to uninstall

in Browsers and Email
    Redirecting addon that I can't detect or figure out how to uninstall: I'm sorry if this seems like a total newbie question but I can't figure out if this is a Windows 10 thing or something that's gotten under my radar and is a bit more sinister - everytime I start up a browser, Firefox or Chrome, I get this page Dropbox - Screenshot 2015-12-23...
  9. 2 PCs. 2 connections. Can't figure it out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 PCs. 2 connections. Can't figure it out.: Odd one this. I have my main PC... and a PC under the TV acting as a HTPC. The 2 are directly connected by a network cable. In addition both have a Wifi dongle and both get internet via WiFi I wish to transfer files from the PC to the HTPC via the wire as it is much...
  10. DISK BOOT FAILURE. Can't figure this one out!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISK BOOT FAILURE. Can't figure this one out!: Had a spare HDD laying around so I thought I'd load 9879 on it. I wanted to be careful to not mess up my 8.1 installation on an SSD so I disconnected it before installing 9879. I wanted to choose OS in Bios at boot time. Install went smoothly and I booted into 9879 and did...