Windows 10: can't figure out!

Discus and support can't figure out! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArnodP., Jan 31, 2022.

1. ArnodP. Win User

can't figure out!

Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best regards,Yours sincerely,Arnaud

:)

ArnodP., Jan 31, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't figure out! :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 31, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 31, 2022
  4. can't figure out!

imperialreign, Jan 31, 2022
Thema:

can't figure out!

1. can't figure out! - Similar Threads - can't figure

2. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  3. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  4. It looks like my lenovo legion 5 pro has suddenly an underpowered GPU, and I can't figure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like my lenovo legion 5 pro has suddenly an underpowered GPU, and I can't figure...: Hello,Appearance of the problem:It happened suddenly a few days ago, without any particular action.I was starting a game on Apex Legends, and when I noticed an extreme slowness at the beggining of my game session. I was running at around 30/40 fps where I normally run at 80...
  5. It looks like my lenovo legion 5 pro has suddenly an underpowered GPU, and I can't figure...

It looks like my lenovo legion 5 pro has suddenly an underpowered GPU, and I can't figure...: Hello,Appearance of the problem:It happened suddenly a few days ago, without any particular action.I was starting a game on Apex Legends, and when I noticed an extreme slowness at the beggining of my game session. I was running at around 30/40 fps where I normally run at 80...
  6. Microsoft Store NOT installed on laptop, can't figure it out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store NOT installed on laptop, can't figure it out!: Hello folks, I have a Dell Laptop with a copy of Windows 10 Home installed. It was reset using the "Reset This PC" option in the recovery settings, and now I am fighting with such a profound headache here!After completing this reset, I've noticed that while all of my...
  7. Microsoft Store NOT installed on laptop, can't figure it out!

Microsoft Store NOT installed on laptop, can't figure it out!: Hello folks, I have a Dell Laptop with a copy of Windows 10 Home installed. It was reset using the "Reset This PC" option in the recovery settings, and now I am fighting with such a profound headache here!After completing this reset, I've noticed that while all of my...
  8. My Windows 11 System has a BSOD crash I can't figure out the source of and it only shows up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 System has a BSOD crash I can't figure out the source of and it only shows up...: I have been trying to fix this problem for months but I don't know what to do. Random BSODS interupt me when I play games. The last BSOD was listed as error 0x0000004e. I want to try and fix it before reseting the PC and losing an unknown amount of things off my drives....
  9. My Windows 11 System has a BSOD crash I can't figure out the source of and it only shows up...

My Windows 11 System has a BSOD crash I can't figure out the source of and it only shows up...: I have been trying to fix this problem for months but I don't know what to do. Random BSODS interupt me when I play games. The last BSOD was listed as error 0x0000004e. I want to try and fix it before reseting the PC and losing an unknown amount of things off my drives....
  10. I would like to install either windows 10 or 11 on my laptop but I can't figure out how to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like to install either windows 10 or 11 on my laptop but I can't figure out how to...: I would like to install either windows 10 or 11 on my laptop but I can't figure out how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-install-either-windows-10-or-11-on/cd69b353-39e7-482d-b4d9-0f5ac11c112d