Windows 10: can't figure out!

Discus and support can't figure out! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArnodP., Jan 31, 2022.

1. ArnodP. Win User

can't figure out!

Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best regards,Yours sincerely,Arnaud

:)

ArnodP., Jan 31, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't figure out! :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 31, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 31, 2022
  4. can't figure out!

imperialreign, Jan 31, 2022
Thema:

can't figure out!

1. can't figure out! - Similar Threads - can't figure

2. Can't figure out why Windows 11 keeps crashing; I think it may be my graphics card but not sure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out why Windows 11 keeps crashing; I think it may be my graphics card but not sure: Hello,My desktop was recently upgraded to Windows 11; I made sure to install the latest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, but the frequent random crashes continue, and I am stumped on how to fix this issue.I am attaching the link to the latest minidump file...
  3. Can't figure out why Windows 11 keeps crashing; I think it may be my graphics card but not sure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't figure out why Windows 11 keeps crashing; I think it may be my graphics card but not sure: Hello,My desktop was recently upgraded to Windows 11; I made sure to install the latest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, but the frequent random crashes continue, and I am stumped on how to fix this issue.I am attaching the link to the latest minidump file...
  4. Computer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why error code 131, 200, 201, 202, and 6155...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why error code 131, 200, 201, 202, and 6155...: Hello all, I am reaching out to see if someone can provide me with guidance on how to resolve an issue with my computer. I built my computer and the parts will be listed below. Problem: While playing a game Palia, Baldurs Gate, Stardew, etc... monitors will go black, audio...
  5. Computer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why error code 131, 200, 201, 202, and 6155...

Computer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why error code 131, 200, 201, 202, and 6155...: Hello all, I am reaching out to see if someone can provide me with guidance on how to resolve an issue with my computer. I built my computer and the parts will be listed below. Problem: While playing a game Palia, Baldurs Gate, Stardew, etc... monitors will go black, audio...
  6. BSOD and I can't figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and I can't figure out why.: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/21/2024 5:46:25 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: HubbetPC Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  7. BSOD and I can't figure out why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and I can't figure out why.: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/21/2024 5:46:25 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: HubbetPC Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  8. BSOD and I can't figure out why.

9. My windows 11 laptop already lag out two times but i still can't figure out what the problem

My windows 11 laptop already lag out two times but i still can't figure out what the problem: I've just bought a new gaming laptop called msi katana a15 recently, but after a couple of use, the system usually start to lag out. I can't seem to understand what the problem for it. I've tried to reset the whole laptop again and it work perfectly. But after a while, it's...
  10. My windows 11 laptop already lag out two times but i still can't figure out what the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop already lag out two times but i still can't figure out what the problem: I've just bought a new gaming laptop called msi katana a15 recently, but after a couple of use, the system usually start to lag out. I can't seem to understand what the problem for it. I've tried to reset the whole laptop again and it work perfectly. But after a while, it's...