Windows 10: can't figure out!

Discus and support can't figure out! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArnodP., Jan 31, 2022.

1. ArnodP. Win User

can't figure out!

Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best regards,Yours sincerely,Arnaud

:)

ArnodP., Jan 31, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't figure out! :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 31, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 31, 2022
  4. can't figure out!

imperialreign, Jan 31, 2022
Thema:

can't figure out!

1. can't figure out! - Similar Threads - can't figure

2. I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.: I recently upgraded some partsCPU, MOBO, and RAM for my computer. Originally I had:MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFICPU: Ryzen 7 2700xRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB2X8GB @ 3200MHz CMK16GX4M2B320016WGPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3080 OC Edition 12GBStorage:...
  3. I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.: I recently upgraded some partsCPU, MOBO, and RAM for my computer. Originally I had:MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFICPU: Ryzen 7 2700xRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB2X8GB @ 3200MHz CMK16GX4M2B320016WGPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3080 OC Edition 12GBStorage:...
  4. PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f - Can't figure out why my PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f - Can't figure out why my PC keeps crashing: Hi everyone,My new laptop keeps crashing with a 14f but I can't figure out why it is happening. Some details on when it happens: most of the time I have my laptop connected to a dockin station with it's lid closed. After 30min of being in sleep it should switch to...
  5. PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f - Can't figure out why my PC keeps crashing

PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f - Can't figure out why my PC keeps crashing: Hi everyone,My new laptop keeps crashing with a 14f but I can't figure out why it is happening. Some details on when it happens: most of the time I have my laptop connected to a dockin station with it's lid closed. After 30min of being in sleep it should switch to...
  6. Can't seem to figure out why my pc and games leep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't seem to figure out why my pc and games leep crashing: For the past 3 weeks i can't use my pc for anything other than watching youtube and searching stuff on the internet. Games keep crashing but all the benchmarks run fine. First i thought it may be due to hardware related issues but nope changed the gpu, updated the bios, run...
  7. Can't seem to figure out why my pc and games leep crashing

Can't seem to figure out why my pc and games leep crashing: For the past 3 weeks i can't use my pc for anything other than watching youtube and searching stuff on the internet. Games keep crashing but all the benchmarks run fine. First i thought it may be due to hardware related issues but nope changed the gpu, updated the bios, run...
  8. stuck thread in device driver, can't figure out the mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck thread in device driver, can't figure out the mini dump file: Laptop here having issues, Thread stuck in device driver, on windows 11,Arguments:Arg1: ffffb58a4c56c540, Pointer to a stuck thread object. Do .thread then kb on it to find the hung location.Arg2: 0000000000000000, Pointer to a DEFERRED_WATCHDOG object.Arg3: 0000000000000000,...
  9. stuck thread in device driver, can't figure out the mini dump file

stuck thread in device driver, can't figure out the mini dump file: Laptop here having issues, Thread stuck in device driver, on windows 11,Arguments:Arg1: ffffb58a4c56c540, Pointer to a stuck thread object. Do .thread then kb on it to find the hung location.Arg2: 0000000000000000, Pointer to a DEFERRED_WATCHDOG object.Arg3: 0000000000000000,...
  10. My PC keeps crashing intermittently and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps crashing intermittently and I can't figure out why: I have updated everything to the best of my knowledge, and virus scans return nothing. This has been happening randomly for months now, and I can't link any one thing to it happening. I have the minidump file and ran it, but I can't make heads or tails of it. Can someone...