Windows 10: Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows

Discus and support Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i bought full edition for minecraft for windows, i can find all add-ons/dlcs, but no 1.000 coins. Can you help me please ? Victr... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheMacVictror, May 30, 2020.

1. Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows

Hi, i bought full edition for minecraft for windows, i can find all add-ons/dlcs, but no 1.000 coins.

Can you help me please ?

Victr

:)

TheMacVictror, May 30, 2020

2. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?

OG Watersauce, May 30, 2020
  3. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, May 30, 2020
  4. Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows

Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows

1. Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows - Similar Threads - Can't find 1000

2. Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection: I haven't received the 1000 minecraft coins that is meant to come with the game. I have looked in my emails for a code but have not received it to date. This game was purchased 08/08/2020. I forgot that I was to receive them and only after installing the game on my new...
  3. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  4. Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10: Dear support, I had purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10, back on 10 Jul 2020. However, I found that the 1000 minecoins are still not credited to my account. I could use the game but these mine coins are still not credit to my account. Would you please...
  5. Minecraft mine coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mine coins: Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mine-coins/d6f9b8fc-204f-48c1-996e-4420f14a6d2c
  6. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.: Split from this thread. I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-my/d975491a-0f6c-4f9e-85d6-1856ed4bef11
  7. Minecraft coins purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins purchase: Hello I purchased some coins from Minecraft for my account. They were never added to my account so I bought it a second time. This time it did go through. I have gotten a confirmation email from both and the money was taken out of my account. I was just hoping to get my coins...
  8. Minecraft coins gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft coins gift card: My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and receipt only works for an xbox 1. How can they redeem the coins or do they just...
  9. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace: Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?...
  10. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...