Windows 10: Cant find a list of removed app after resetting my pc windows 10

Discus and support Cant find a list of removed app after resetting my pc windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I recently reset my pc, with personal files bine kept but apps being deleted. Windows 10 tells you before you reset that a list of apps that were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelElstone, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Cant find a list of removed app after resetting my pc windows 10

Hi. I recently reset my pc, with personal files bine kept but apps being deleted. Windows 10 tells you before you reset that a list of apps that were removed will be provided to make reinstalling everything easier, but I can't find anything. Apparently there's supposed to be an html file in desktop called 'removedapps', but I haven't found anything named that anywhere. Where can I find the list?Thanks.

:)

MichaelElstone, Sep 13, 2021
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Sep 13, 2021
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Cant find a list of removed app after resetting my pc windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Cant find a list of removed app after resetting my pc windows 10

1. Cant find a list of removed app after resetting my pc windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant find list

2. Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?: This question has been asked before but none of the answers I looked at work for me. While doing a Windows 10 reset yesterday, I got a list of apps and programs that would be removed during the process. I was told that this list would be added to the desktop afterwards....
  3. Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?: This question has been asked before but none of the answers I looked at work for me. While doing a Windows 10 reset yesterday, I got a list of apps and programs that would be removed during the process. I was told that this list would be added to the desktop afterwards....
  4. Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant open downloaded app after PC reset.

Cant open downloaded app after PC reset.: So as the title says, I had to reset my PC because of the dreaded UNinstalling updates loop, after 4 days I gave up and reset the damn thing. Thing is i ran into an error I've never had before, Im trying to install TradingView, the desktop version and when I finish...
  6. Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC: Had to reset computer on windows 10 everything recovered except HP and Microsoft files. Can I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-removed-during-resetting-windows-10-pc/8ed7ee43-1daa-49cf-b2fa-ee3a385698a2
  7. cant reset/remove files on pc

cant reset/remove files on pc: so everytime i try to reset my pc, it says 1% done then undoing changes. http://prntscr.com/vk1478 i tried to also update my windows to see if its because of that because i have updated in a long time and i used update assistant but when i finished it showed me the error...
  8. Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list after Reset this PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list after Reset this PC: I had problem similar to this: Windows Store App has shown error after Update and won't update or install new apps I did Reset PC but kept files, but that didn't help. Any of these options also didn't help:...
  9. windows defender cant find threats after allowing them before resetting my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender cant find threats after allowing them before resetting my pc: windows defender can find threats after allowing them before resetting my pc I allowed some threats on which was detected on my pc . i later reset it using keep my files making those threats still available. After resetting windows defender cant find these threats again...
  10. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does resetting pc create a list of uninstalled apps