Windows 10: Can't find a program on my pc

Discus and support Can't find a program on my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to do update for Windows 10 and I am being told to uninstall a program that I can not find on my pc. The program is Avira AntiVir, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SharronMcIntosh, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Can't find a program on my pc

Trying to do update for Windows 10 and I am being told to uninstall a program that I can not find on my pc. The program is Avira AntiVir, it doesn't exist that I can find.... anyone able to help me?

:)

SharronMcIntosh, Mar 29, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Can't find a program on my pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't find a program on my pc

1. Can't find a program on my pc - Similar Threads - Can't find program

2. I can't find my mouse on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my mouse on my pc: hello i watn to connect my pc and mouse but it's not showing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-mouse-on-my-pc/6706e35b-b51b-45f5-ae7f-7f1a5bb68637
  3. I can't find my mouse on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my mouse on my pc: hello i watn to connect my pc and mouse but it's not showing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-mouse-on-my-pc/6706e35b-b51b-45f5-ae7f-7f1a5bb68637
  4. Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC: I reset my PC after running into some problems. However, now I cannot login to my windows account upon restarting the system.There is also no backup of windows 10 on my drives anymore so I can't further reset my PC either, since all of my drives are already emptied. What can...
  5. Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC

Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC: I reset my PC after running into some problems. However, now I cannot login to my windows account upon restarting the system.There is also no backup of windows 10 on my drives anymore so I can't further reset my PC either, since all of my drives are already emptied. What can...
  6. Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  8. my pc can't find my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc can't find my headphones: I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my system helps...
  9. i can't find cellular on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...
  10. Can't find downloaded program

Can't find downloaded program: Hello, I downloaded a program (Skype) and I can't find it. I would like to add it to my start menu but I am not sure how to find it to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks, SuzanTN Tags: windows 10, software, cach go bo phan mem 23748