Windows 10: Can't find a setting

Discus and support Can't find a setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillBiederman, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Can't find a setting

I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back but cannot locate how to do it. I thought it was a setting titled HOME - OFFICE or something similar???

:)

BillBiederman, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Can't find a setting

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't find a setting

1. Can't find a setting - Similar Threads - Can't find setting

2. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find advanced settings: I opened edge, went to settings, but 'View advanced settings" was nowhere. This is in reply to "Andre Da Costa" Saying: "Flash is already built into Windows 10, but you might have enable it if you are using Microsoft Edge.Open Edge, click the More actions menu in the top...
  3. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find advanced settings: I opened edge, went to settings, but 'View advanced settings" was nowhere. This is in reply to "Andre Da Costa" Saying: "Flash is already built into Windows 10, but you might have enable it if you are using Microsoft Edge.Open Edge, click the More actions menu in the top...
  4. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.: So I just got a brand new pc today and I tried to hook it up to my wifi but I could not find the wifi tab in the setting. so how do I get it? submitted by /u/drtdd [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't Find Brightness Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Find Brightness Setting: I've tried two things that I'd read to do from a Microsoft community question. It was to go to the control panel, then device manager, then click on display adapters, left click the name of the display , then update it. I also disabled it, then enabled it. I did the same to a...
  7. Can't find the brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find the brightness setting: I can't find the brightness setting, despite all the updates ...... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/5dc7d2d2-dcba-48a4-a87f-67cf856af544
  8. Can't find the brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find the brightness setting: I updated all the divers in your previous rule but it didn't work. What do I do now ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/6e99ee0e-0267-4349-9add-c517ddf1d4e9
  9. Can't find WiFi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find WiFi settings: Hi, Usually I can connect to the internet usinh WiFi and i can turn it on and off etc. But I can no longer do that instead of showing WiFi settings it now shows dial up settings.[IMG] I've already tried troubleshooting and looking at Change Adapter Settings all that...
  10. Can't Find Bluetooth settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find Bluetooth settings: Just a while ago i was using my bluetooth just fine on my laptop with headsets. I lost connection (headset battery ran out) so i turned bluetooth off then quit the settings app. Going back, bam! no bluetooth settings. Trying to search "bluetooth" takes me to airplane mode and...