Windows 10: Can't find Affinity publisher product key

Discus and support Can't find Affinity publisher product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Affinity publisher recently. got an email confirmation and it's showing in my orders but I can't find the product key to access it. Where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by drsgbaker, Jun 4, 2021.

1. drsgbaker Win User

Can't find Affinity publisher product key

I purchased Affinity publisher recently. got an email confirmation and it's showing in my orders but I can't find the product key to access it. Where is it?

:)

drsgbaker, Jun 4, 2021

2. Product key for Affinity Photo

I dont have problem with Affinity Photo application. I'm having trouble getting the product key to unlock my already instaled trial version of Affinity Photo purchased on Microsoft Store. Or how I can install full version of Affinity Photo.

Some John from Microsoft Community Support and gave me his phone number. But I can´t make a call from Czech Republic.

Can anyone advise me please?

Thank you.

Radomír Kohout

RadomírKohout, Jun 4, 2021
  3. LemP Win User
    Product key for Affinity Photo

Do you have Windows 10? Your question is posted in the Windows 7 forum.

Look in your Microsoft Store Account Order History (Sign in to your Microsoft account) to see if the product key is there. If not, make a copy of your
    receipt for proof of purchase and then ask for help at Affinity Customer Service.

Affinity Customer Service:
    https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/51-customer-service-accounts-and-purchasing/

Mention in your post that you have proof of purchase from the Microsoft Store., but I suggest not including your receipt in a public forum unless you're asked for it.

LemP, Jun 4, 2021
  4. JimWynne Win User

Product key for Affinity Photo

First, DO NOT reply to the first response here--it's a scam.

Affinity Photo is not a Microsoft product. Use the the support link on the app's page in the Microsoft Store to contact the developers.

JimWynne, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't find Affinity publisher product key - Similar Threads - Can't find Affinity

2. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  3. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  4. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't find windows product key: I keep getting the notification that windows isn't activated on my device and it won't let me activate no matter what I try. I understand I need the product key but I can't find it anywhere. I've ran both command prompt and powershell trying to find it using commands that...
  6. Can't Find Product Key

Can't Find Product Key: Hello, I bought a pc and built it in August of 2020. When I bought all the parts I did not buy Windows 10 with it. I had to copy Windows and put it on the new PC. Then I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft website and now have Microsoft Defender and all that. Now I want...
  7. can't find product key

can't find product key: I'm currently using an Apple iMac and I bought Windows 10 Pro. I was told I would get an email with this product key, I have received an email but all there is is it shows me that I bought it. Wheres my product key at?...
  8. Can't find my product key

Can't find my product key: I am trying to find my product key, to re-install windows on a new hard-drive after the previous one failed. I don't have any packaging that may have contained the key. Where can I go to find a key I can use to re-install Windows 10....
  9. can't find product key for office

can't find product key for office: paid for Microsoft Office on 8/14 but haven't received a product code q https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-for-office/10a6c287-450d-4c6a-aca5-be4b0332e851
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...