Windows 10: can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this...

Discus and support can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Only one windows digital license appears when I try to transfer my digital license to my new computer. I bought two digital license in total from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yunfei-Family, Jun 27, 2020.

1. can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this...

Only one windows digital license appears when I try to transfer my digital license to my new computer. I bought two digital license in total from Microsoft Store. Only a frequently used computer appears. How can I transfer the other digital license from the less-used computer?

:)

Yunfei-Family, Jun 27, 2020

2. Activating with digital license on new PC

I owned a digital license for Win10 Pro linked to MS account. Had to change my PC, installed W10 and all I get are errors of activation and errors in troubleshooter. It says it can't find valid DL or product key, and troubleshooter says it couldn't reactivate
    after a hardware change.

AlexTimofeev, Jun 27, 2020
  3. I can't activate windows 10 pro after a hardware change. I followed all of the perparation steps but windows can't find my new device in the troubleshooter.

I followed all of the steps outlined here to activate windows 10 with a digital license after a hardware change:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

I can confirm with 100% certainty that:

On my previous device I had: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account",

I am trying to activate the correct version of windows 10 (pro). I can even confirm this by looking at my devices in my windows account. This lists both my previous and current device. Both have windows 10 pro

I am connected to the same windows account on this PC that I was connected to on my previous PC,

What I am running into is the last step in the activation post linked above. Specifically:

5. From the list of devices that are linked to your Microsoft account, select the check box next to
    This is the device I’m using right now.

It only finds my old device and not my current one. Like I said, both my accounts are linked to my Microsoft account and I am signed into my Microsoft account on this PC.

Please help me as I don't want to buy windows again and don't want to use this PC without windows being activated.

Edit: I thought this might prove useful to know. The error message it gives me is:

windows reported that no product key was found on your device. error code: 0xc004f213 (translated from Dutch)

I've tried to just activate Windows 10 pro on the device the troubleshooter can find (my old device) thinking it might shake something loose, but it just says that I can't activate windows on this device. Which makes sense as the device I selected
    is not my current device. I don't know, maybe this is info is useful?

Koekkoek_96, Jun 27, 2020
  4. can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this...

Digital license won't reactivate on new hardware (motherboard, cpu ram)

Hello,

I have a digital license of Windows 10 that is linked to my Windows account. I've just replaced my motherboard, cpu and ram and whenever I attempt to reactivate my license the activation troubleshoot says "Unable to activate Windows, We can't reactivate Windows
    on this device, Try again later.

Prior to changing my hardware I double checked my digital license, The activation said "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account"

If I run 'winver' It also lists the produced is licensed to my Microsoft account.

According to this article below, All I should have to do is goto the activation troubleshooter and everything should work.

Article Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

What are my next steps?

Thanks.

JonathanTC92, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this...

1. can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this... - Similar Threads - can't find digital

2. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  3. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  4. Can't Activate Windows 10 VM from Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 10 VM from Digital License: I recently deleted a licensed Windows 10 VM because of some hardware upgrades I made. I now have a fresh instance of Windows installed on the new hardware but am unable to use the digital license I was using for the original instance. I've tried using the troubleshoot feature...
  5. Can't Activate Windows 10 VM from Digital License

Can't Activate Windows 10 VM from Digital License: I recently deleted a licensed Windows 10 VM because of some hardware upgrades I made. I now have a fresh instance of Windows installed on the new hardware but am unable to use the digital license I was using for the original instance. I've tried using the troubleshoot feature...
  6. Activation Troubleshooter not showing my Digital License for my Laptop which upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Troubleshooter not showing my Digital License for my Laptop which upgraded to...: I purchased a windows 11 Pro license through the store on my company MS account and it activated fine - the device was used for 3 days and became faulty - it was sent back to Lenovo and a replacement sent to me.I then went to upgrade and i then contacted Microsoft who stated...
  7. Activation Troubleshooter not showing my Digital License for my Laptop which upgraded to...

Activation Troubleshooter not showing my Digital License for my Laptop which upgraded to...: I purchased a windows 11 Pro license through the store on my company MS account and it activated fine - the device was used for 3 days and became faulty - it was sent back to Lenovo and a replacement sent to me.I then went to upgrade and i then contacted Microsoft who stated...
  8. Finding Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding Digital License: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer crashed and Windows 10 was corrupted beyond repair. The computer repairman installed a new version of Windows 10. How do I recover my old original Digital License?...
  9. Windows can't find my digital license key after hardware change

Windows can't find my digital license key after hardware change: Hi, I recently changed all my PC hardwares - including motherboard and storage -, I did login in my Microsoft account and Windows doesn't find my digital license, and says that it can't connect to my organization server, but my computer is a private computer, not a...
  10. harware change

harware change: I change my computer's hardware from the ground up meaning I change CPU , ram, motherboard I link my Microsoft account to the new system so I can activate it I use the menu for that and it didn't register my device instead it had my old computer so I check to the site and it...