Windows 10: Can't find any devices

Discus and support Can't find any devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't download any of the games I want to play on to my PC. I constantly keep getting this every time I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheYungOppa, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Can't find any devices

I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't download any of the games I want to play on to my PC. I constantly keep getting this every time I try to install a game. I do what is told of me and the Laptop that I try to download the games on is linked to the "device" in my Microsoft account. Can't find any devices c1afb1d0-1f36-49b3-9cdc-34a4be506b25?upload=true.png

:)

TheYungOppa, Sep 8, 2019

2. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Sep 8, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find any devices :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 8, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't find any devices

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't find any devices

1. Can't find any devices - Similar Threads - Can't find devices

2. Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device: Hello,I bought a new computer with motherboard Z790 UD AX and I have headset SteelSeries arctic 5.I'm trying to either connect the headset with cable or via Bluetooth but neither of them is working.The sound of the headphones is working, I've installed all of the required...
  3. Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device: Hello,I bought a new computer with motherboard Z790 UD AX and I have headset SteelSeries arctic 5.I'm trying to either connect the headset with cable or via Bluetooth but neither of them is working.The sound of the headphones is working, I've installed all of the required...
  4. Bluetooth can't find any devices / Wifi connexion not possible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth can't find any devices / Wifi connexion not possible: -Motherboard: MSI Prestige X570 CreationI recently purchased a Bluetooth Keyboard and a Bluetooth Wacom tablet and was surprised to realize that Bluetooth on my computer can't even find ANY close devices AT ALL. When I try to add new Bluetooth devices, the "bluetooth finder"...
  5. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  6. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  7. Bluetooth not finding any devices

8. Windows 10 Can't find ANY bluetooth device

Windows 10 Can't find ANY bluetooth device: Just recently, Windows 10 failed update broke my computer to the point W10 had to be reinstalled at a repair shop. Before that, I'd no problems pairing Bluetooth devices on my laptop. But after it, despite having all drivers up to date, my laptop can't find my Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth can't find any nearby devices

Bluetooth can't find any nearby devices: I have a laptop SAMSUNG NOTEBOOK NP300 My Bluetooth device is active, No antivirus is installed except Windows Defender. Problem: Whenever I try to pair with a device it kept on searching in ADD A DEVICE. I've tried troubleshooting and try to update the driver from...
  10. Explorer can't find any network device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer can't find any network device: Hi to everyone, I've just performed a fresh install of Windows 10 1909, after some hardware changes, and now my pc can't find any device in my network; sometime it can discover my router, but after some seconds it disappears. I've followed some suggestion under some similar...