Windows 10: Can't find any devices

Discus and support Can't find any devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't download any of the games I want to play on to my PC. I constantly keep getting this every time I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheYungOppa, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Can't find any devices

I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't download any of the games I want to play on to my PC. I constantly keep getting this every time I try to install a game. I do what is told of me and the Laptop that I try to download the games on is linked to the "device" in my Microsoft account. Can't find any devices c1afb1d0-1f36-49b3-9cdc-34a4be506b25?upload=true.png

:)

TheYungOppa, Sep 8, 2019

2. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Sep 8, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find any devices :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 8, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't find any devices

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't find any devices

1. Can't find any devices - Similar Threads - Can't find devices

2. Can't find this teredo adapter in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find this teredo adapter in Device Manager: [ATTACH] It doesn't show in device mangaer under network adaptations, It doesn't show under "add legacy hardware" Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-this-teredo-adapter-in-device-manager/7c503da2-8a47-4696-ace1-e242ef5001ab
  3. Can't find device to boot from

Can't find device to boot from: This morning, I was on my computer, I turned it off. Then I returned from school and when I started it up, suddenly I heard this beaping noise, then it went to the windows loading screen, it fully loaded then the screen said "Can't find device to boot from", out of shock I...
  4. can't find audio device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't find audio device: I have problem playing music from saved music files in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-audio-device/6dda0612-836c-45ff-ac29-597e51a139d8"
  5. Can't find downloaded apps on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find downloaded apps on my device: Hello. I downloaded two apps from microsoft store but I can't find them anywhere on my device. When I tried to download them again, the dialog said I already own the apps, but I just can't seem to find them on the device. What shoud I do?...
  6. "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager

"No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager: most of the fixes i've seen online say to find your audio driver in the device manager, but mine is nowhere to be found. additionally, i've tried to manually reinstall the driver through the "Add legacy software" option and every single time i've gotten an error message...
  7. (Resolved) Windows 10 Reactivation on New Hardware. Can't Find Any Devices.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    (Resolved) Windows 10 Reactivation on New Hardware. Can't Find Any Devices.: I recently got some new hardware (mobo, CPU, RAM) for my computer and I own a retail version of Windows 10 Professional. After having to wait a whole day for the servers to actually accept my request it is now telling me: Unable to activate Windows We can’t find any devices...
  8. Windows 10 Reactivation on New Hardware. Can't Find Any Devices.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Reactivation on New Hardware. Can't Find Any Devices.: I recently got some new hardware (mobo, CPU, RAM) for my computer and I own a retail version of Windows 10 Professional. After having to wait a whole day for the servers to actually accept my request it is now telling me: Unable to activate Windows We can’t find any devices...
  9. Can't Find WebCam Device in Device Manager

Can't Find WebCam Device in Device Manager: In Win7 I'd do Device Manager > Imaging Devices > USB 2.0 PC Camera to find my USB WebCam and activate it and de-activate the monitor's built-in camera. But in Win10 Device Manager has no listing for Imaging Devices. [img] Where in Win10 can I enable and disable...
  10. I can't find any way to meter this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find any way to meter this: Good morning, I was using my smartphone to connect wirelessly to my laptop with Foxfi. With the Android Nougat update, this is no longer allowed. *Mad The workaround was to connect my phone thru a usb connection and use PDAnet (hope a few of you know what I'm talking about)....