Windows 10: Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

Discus and support Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Game restarts pc and this is the only error in EV: The PHYMEM service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ScottyMcShooter, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

Game restarts pc and this is the only error in EV: The PHYMEM service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer.Several games are crashing or going to a black screen and restarting. I can't find anything on this particular error that is causing the reboot. Please respond if you know what this is. Looks like Physical memory but I'm leaning toward video card. Everything was fine before I upgraded to Windows 11. Thanks in advance.

:)

ScottyMcShooter, Feb 4, 2023
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 4, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 4, 2023
  4. bdanmo Win User

Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

1. Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM - Similar Threads - Can't find anything

2. Error "excel didn't find anything to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error "excel didn't find anything to print: I'm getting this error when I try to print a single sheet of the workbook. The article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/print-a-worksheet-or-workbook-f4ad7962-b1d5-4eb9-a24f-0907f36c4b94 Offers this solution: Print all or part of a worksheet 1. Click the...
  3. Error "excel didn't find anything to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "excel didn't find anything to print: I'm getting this error when I try to print a single sheet of the workbook. The article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/print-a-worksheet-or-workbook-f4ad7962-b1d5-4eb9-a24f-0907f36c4b94 Offers this solution: Print all or part of a worksheet 1. Click the...
  4. Error "excel didn't find anything to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM: Game restarts pc and this is the only error in EV: The PHYMEM service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer.Several games are crashing or going to a black screen and restarting. I can't find anything on this particular...
  6. Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete: I'm running Windows 11 on a Dell laptop. Suddenly, I lost 10-12 GB of storage space. I haven't added any new apps, and I can't find any apps I want to delete. What could have happened? I've run Disc Cleaner, but it only found less than 1 GB. I've also made OneDrive and...
  7. Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete: I'm running Windows 11 on a Dell laptop. Suddenly, I lost 10-12 GB of storage space. I haven't added any new apps, and I can't find any apps I want to delete. What could have happened? I've run Disc Cleaner, but it only found less than 1 GB. I've also made OneDrive and...
  8. Super irritating problem with Windows Search-- It can't find ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Super irritating problem with Windows Search-- It can't find ANYTHING: [ATTACH] Even applications that have been recently installed, it can't find anything at all. I have no idea why, as this is a fresh installation. I've simply removed OneDrive, and a couple other programs using the add/remove programs feature. Here's what I've tried to fix...
  9. Defender finds threats but can't do anything with them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender finds threats but can't do anything with them: Defender picked up some dodgy .exe files from one of those linkbucks type websites that got downloaded, it spotted them which is great but now they are stuck in quarantine and I can't delete them, I tell it to remove and it just sits there with the dots flying across and does...
  10. Search can't find anything (even "calculator") -- eternally loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search can't find anything (even "calculator") -- eternally loading: Hi! I upgraded my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit install to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (build 10240 from "winver") last month. The Start Menu search, ever since I upgraded, has always been really slow at finding things, but now it's died. I have a pretty decent, but old laptop:...