Windows 10: Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Find App on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kat Wood, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Kat Wood Win User

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please!

Kat

:)

Kat Wood, Jan 29, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 29, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 29, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Find App

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  4. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. i can't find an app on microsoft store

i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  6. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  7. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  8. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: Help i can't find microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-microsoft-store-in-apps-features/b0d20390-9036-4b76-a23e-f5827fa91100
  10. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: Help i can't find microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-microsoft-store-in-apps-features/b0d20390-9036-4b76-a23e-f5827fa91100