Windows 10: Can't find app

Discus and support Can't find app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I downloaded a paid application onto my computer. I want to be able to use it on multiple profiles, but it only shows up on the one I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CosmoCat07, May 20, 2020.

1. Can't find app

Recently, I downloaded a paid application onto my computer. I want to be able to use it on multiple profiles, but it only shows up on the one I downloaded it on. Is there any way to get it onto the second profile?

:)

CosmoCat07, May 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't find app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 20, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find app :cool:

jmcslob, May 20, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't find app

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't find app

1. Can't find app - Similar Threads - Can't find app

2. i can't find choose where to find apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find choose where to find apps: i just bought this new hp 14 laptop and tried downloading some apps on it but i couldn't. ive reset my microsoft app store but still couldn't find it. this is confusing me...
  3. i can't find choose where to find apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't find choose where to find apps: i just bought this new hp 14 laptop and tried downloading some apps on it but i couldn't. ive reset my microsoft app store but still couldn't find it. this is confusing me...
  4. OneDrive can't find the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive can't find the app: I want to remove the OneDrive app, but when I try starting the app, all I get is the explorer window. I need to find a way to administer the app. It does not show on the dock at the bottom of the screen, nor does it show in the apps list. But when I try installing it from...
  5. OneDrive can't find the app

OneDrive can't find the app: I want to remove the OneDrive app, but when I try starting the app, all I get is the explorer window. I need to find a way to administer the app. It does not show on the dock at the bottom of the screen, nor does it show in the apps list. But when I try installing it from...
  6. Can't find apps in search bar

Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  7. Can't find an app's uninstall registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find an app's uninstall registry: I wanted to manually delete an app called "Roblox" using the registry editor, I tried to use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstallandHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstallto find the apps uninstall...
  8. uninstalling an app I can't find.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling an app I can't find.: HelloI want to uninstall the Tombola bingo app but it's not listed in the control pane' or in apps and features. I simply can' find it. I'm not terribly computer savvy so any help would be appreciated....
  9. Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find Facebook app on Store ??: Hi, Long ago I could use it through the store, where is it now ? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-facebook-app-on-store/c724e6c1-e8ff-420c-bd8d-3396f415043d
  10. Can't find a downloaded app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find a downloaded app: I have downloaded the Scanmarker Air app from Google Play. Google Play says it is Installed. I did try installing it gain but, of course, it said it was already installed on my device. I have checked All Apps, performed a general search on the laptop and checked Explorer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find your phone app on windows 10