Windows 10: Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've linked a forum thread here to nearly the exact same issue from 6 years ago when Windows 10 first came out. I just started using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackosataco, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App

I've linked a forum thread here to nearly the exact same issue from 6 years ago when Windows 10 first came out. I just started using Windows 10 recently for business, not by choice. I deal with PDF's a lot seeing as I'm a graphic designer who needs to send and receive graphic illustrated proofs.

Now, if there's only one email with no replies I can see attached items, it's when there's more than one email in the same "conversation" that the attachments are completely invisible. Has anyone found a way around this yet or is Microsoft working on fixing this?

I'm choosing Outlook.com as my category because Windows Mail isn't an option.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE WINDOWS MAIL APP. NOT OUTLOOK.

Nice big bold letters so we all know it's not about Outlook.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail-winpc/windows-10-mail-app-attachments-are-not-visible/45a2fbad-7c16-45e6-8f9a-80fc045e5c6b

Movedfrom: Outlook.com Email Sending and receiving attachments

:)

jackosataco, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 8, 2021
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App

Windows 10 Mail App, Gmail and Pdf Attachments

Hi birdtims,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing Mail app issue. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to incorrect account configuration. Are you using Gmail account on your Mail app? Are you getting any error messages when sending/receiving
    mails that come with .pdf attachments? Have you set up any rules on your account?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link
    . The
    Windows apptroubleshooter can help scan Windows Store app issue and fix it right away.

You can also reset the Mail app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Mail app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App

1. Can't find attachments on Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Can't find attachments

2. Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app: I recently reset my PC and therefore had to set up the Mail app accounts again. I have an Outlook account and several other accounts, most of them are Gmail. After sending mail from a gmail account, using the Mail app, I don't see the mail in the 'sent' folder, where usually...
  3. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  4. Can't see Attachments in WIndows 10 Mail

Can't see Attachments in WIndows 10 Mail: For some reason I can no longer see attachments sent to any of my accounts in Windows 10 Mail. If i look at my outlook mobile, i can see the attachments so I know they are being sent. I've gone through all of the options in Mail, and dont' see one related to show...
  5. Mail app for Window 10. Single clicking on an attachment opens attachment

Mail app for Window 10. Single clicking on an attachment opens attachment: Hello, I currently use the mail app for windows 10. I noticed that when I single click on an attachment, it performs a double click and opens the attachment. I tried on 3 computers using the app and does the same thing with or without mouse. File settings are set to...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?: Some emails have no attachments, especially ones sent from Gmail app where the attachment is not an inline one. Someone online suggested changing the settings in Reading pane, but it didn't work. I've changed account settings to always receive attachments, but it didn't work...
  7. viewing attachments in Mail App

viewing attachments in Mail App: I am unable to view any attachments in Mail. When I click on the email, for a half a second, it shows a link to view all attachments, but then it disappears, and there is nothing that even shows an attachment is even there. I have checked every setting I can find,...
  8. I can't receive any attachments on the Windows 10 Mail app.

I can't receive any attachments on the Windows 10 Mail app.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Here I have uploaded two images. One is from Android Gmail App with the attachment visible and the other is from Windows 10 Mail app with no attachment visible. I was using Windows 10 version 1909 when I first noticed this problem, so I updated the PC to...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail app attachments missing