Windows 10: Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key

Discus and support Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve tried using Command Prompt, I’ve looked in my Microsoft account for it, I reset my PC, but no matter what I do, I always arrive at the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PropaneElephant, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key

I’ve tried using Command Prompt, I’ve looked in my Microsoft account for it, I reset my PC, but no matter what I do, I always arrive at the same fucking screen asking for my recovery key. I’ve never heard of anything like this, so how the fuck am I supposed to know?

submitted by /u/PropaneElephant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PropaneElephant, Jan 29, 2020

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key

1. Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key - Similar Threads - Can’t find BitLocker

2. I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key: I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/919cfbf7-de1a-4752-bb30-0e5cff0e2433
  3. I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key: I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/919cfbf7-de1a-4752-bb30-0e5cff0e2433
  4. can’t find bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can’t find bitlocker recovery key: i have an ASUS laptop and accidentally hit reset pc. when i tried to log back in, it takes me to to a page which asks for a bitlocker recovery key. when i go to my ms account, it says i have no key, though my computer is clearly listed as one of my devices. how do i get a...
  5. can’t find bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t find bitlocker recovery key: i have an ASUS laptop and accidentally hit reset pc. when i tried to log back in, it takes me to to a page which asks for a bitlocker recovery key. when i go to my ms account, it says i have no key, though my computer is clearly listed as one of my devices. how do i get a...
  6. can’t find bitlocker recovery key

7. Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key in my email

Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key in my email: I got BitLocker activated on my computer while switching between windows 11 and UbuntuI found the recovery key in my school account and unlocked my computer the first timeBut later BitLocker got activated again with the same recovery key idYet I could not find the recovery...
  8. Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key in my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key in my email: I got BitLocker activated on my computer while switching between windows 11 and UbuntuI found the recovery key in my school account and unlocked my computer the first timeBut later BitLocker got activated again with the same recovery key idYet I could not find the recovery...
  9. Find Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find Bitlocker Recovery Key: My HP Laptop did an upgrade and is now asking me for the Bitlocker Recovery key - I wasn't expecting this to happen so wasn't prepared with my key and now can't locate my paper copy. I have logged in to account.microsoft.com and that device is not on there but my other...
  10. CAN’T FIND MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN’T FIND MY BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: Hi there, I have been trying everything to get access to my bitlocker recovery key. It’s not in my account and I don’t have access to Windows. Please help! Thank you!...