Windows 10: Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067

Discus and support Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have built a new PC and I am trying to transfer my Windows 10 product key over from my old PC. I used some command prompt lines I found online to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CLucas127, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067

I have built a new PC and I am trying to transfer my Windows 10 product key over from my old PC. I used some command prompt lines I found online to confirm that I had a retail copy, though I'm not sure if this retail key was for W10 or an earlier version.

I then used a software called ProduKey to find out what my key was because I don't have it written anywhere, but when I went to use this key to activate my new PC (after deactivating my old one) it did not work and I got the error code 0x803fa067.

After poking around more online, I realized that ProduKey just gave me the generic Windows 10 Pro key... I have tried a couple other methods to identify my product key but none have worked.

Can anyone help me simplify this process?

submitted by /u/CLucas127
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CLucas127, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Bongo Win User

Activation/Upgrade Error 0x803fa067

I tried to Updgrade my windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.
    I tried it with the default key that upgrades Windows 10 to pro without activating it(which is done in the second step).

The Universal-Key for Windows 10 Pro which is published by Microsoft is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. I tried that one but I get the error 0x803fa067.

I first tried it with the Windows 10 Settings using the Change Product Key Button in the Activation "Tab" And second with the command slmgr.vbs -ipk VK7JG-...
    Both methods werent succesfull.

What the error originally means is: you don't have a digital licence or a valid Product Key.
    I guess either the newly bought laptop was delivered with a fraudulent license( then microsoft is bluntly lying to me)

Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067 NWAtX.png

or the error message isn't quite correct. In this case I would go with my second guess

I am not sure why this Problem occures, so my question is: why do I get the Error 0x803fa067?
    I am aware of the fact that I could reinstall Windows 10 Pro(which is the way I will probably do it) but I am intrigued to know how I could resolve the Problem without spending those extra 15 minutes.

Bongo, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 3, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067

1. Can't find correct product key - Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067 - Similar Threads - Can't find correct

2. Can't activate windows 10 error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 error 0x803FA067: Installed Windows 10 after hardware changes, when I try to activate, it gives me error 0x803FA067.Old hardware says it's activated on digital license.If I go through the troubleshooter and press "I changed hardware on this device recently" it only shows my old computer ID on...
  3. Can't activate windows 10 error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 error 0x803FA067: Installed Windows 10 after hardware changes, when I try to activate, it gives me error 0x803FA067.Old hardware says it's activated on digital license.If I go through the troubleshooter and press "I changed hardware on this device recently" it only shows my old computer ID on...
  4. Can't activate windows 10 error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error code 0x803fa067 "can't activate windows"

Error code 0x803fa067 "can't activate windows": I recently replaced my motherboard on my computer and reinstalled windows, however, now I am getting an error telling me to activate windows because my license key isn't valid anymore. I have the key I was given by the person who build the computer 3 years ago, and I have...
  6. Windows 10 activation error 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation error 0x803fa067: There are a few posts with this error but so many people jump into the thread it's impossible for my poor befuddled brain anyway to figure out the solution amongst the pages and pages of new posts and suggested solutions so can someone shed some light here please before all...
  7. Windows 10 key not activating Error code: 0x803FA067

Windows 10 key not activating Error code: 0x803FA067: I have just upgraded my pc and I installed windows 10 on it. I have my product key and also I have deactivated win 10 from my old pc. I cant activate my key please help in my older pc I upgraded my win 7 professional to win 10 pro...
  8. Unable to Activate my Windows 10 Product Key (0x803fa067)

Unable to Activate my Windows 10 Product Key (0x803fa067): I bought a new computer, and I took note of my product key and uninstalled it from the old computer, before formatting it clean. Once I installed Windows 10 on my new computer, I attempted to input the product key that I wrote down, and it is telling me; "We can't activate...
  9. Unable to Activate my Windows 10 Product Key (0x803fa067)

Unable to Activate my Windows 10 Product Key (0x803fa067): I bought a new computer, and I took note of my product key and uninstalled it from the old computer, before formatting it clean. Once I installed Windows 10 on my new computer, I attempted to input the product key that I wrote down, and it is telling me; "We can't activate...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10! (0x803FA067)

Can't activate Windows 10! (0x803FA067): So I have recently changed my hardware significantly (motherboard and processor), and when I had to reset my SSD for the new hardware, I could not re-install Windows 10. When I tried to troubleshoot, the error message I receive is "We can't activate your copy of Windows....
Tags: