Windows 10: cant find create new folder, gone missing.

Discus and support cant find create new folder, gone missing. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant find the option to create a new folder after I right click the desktop or file explore. can someone help me. it gives me other options on making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenjaminMcDonald1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. cant find create new folder, gone missing.

I cant find the option to create a new folder after I right click the desktop or file explore. can someone help me. it gives me other options on making other new file like text or writing files but not new folder.

:)

BenjaminMcDonald1, Sep 28, 2020

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Cannot perform backup...Windows asks to create a folder

I am having problems with the back up files, and every time i get a back up i get this message ( Create the missing folder "
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive\CATS 6A", as listed in the error message). Create a missing folder was suggested by one of the community members, Pls let me know the steps to follow in order to create a missing folder.

Thanks,

Mac

siamaksadjedi, Sep 28, 2020
  4. cant find create new folder, gone missing.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

cant find create new folder, gone missing.

1. cant find create new folder, gone missing. - Similar Threads - cant find create

2. Desktop folder missing when prompted to create a new passcode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop folder missing when prompted to create a new passcode: Good day, About a month and a half ago my daughter tried to log into my Windows 10 account to get more time on the computer but she ended up locking my account. When I tried to login, I was asked to reset my passcode, so I followed the blue screens to complete the new login...
  3. Creating new folders

Creating new folders: I have window 10. Recently, I went and directly added a compressed folder. After doing this, Windows will not give me the option to create a regular, non-compressed folder. Any thoughts?...
  4. Cant Create A New Folder

Cant Create A New Folder: I cant create a new folder. I'm pulling my hair out trying to sort this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-a-new-folder/f7c40b34-3dd9-48cc-ad8d-d1cc4e122372
  5. Cant Create A new folder.

Cant Create A new folder.: Hi. I've recently had a problem trying to create a new folder in desktop for Windows 10. Each time I click on new folder the desktop reboots. Any ideas how to resolve this please?...
  6. creating new folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating new folders: Recently, my desktop rightclick window wont allow me to create a NEW folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-new-folders/c1577df3-dc44-4a50-8ffe-6017ebd6317e
  7. CREATING A NEW FOLDER

CREATING A NEW FOLDER: I am unable to create a new folder on any of drives using Windows 10 anyone had this issue or know a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-new-folder/258c0742-8a52-4391-bad5-5f9bb36ca7a0"
  8. create new folder

create new folder: I cant create a new folder in windows 10 in my pictures. how do I fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-folder/cbc88120-c637-451f-9adf-def7e54748fa"
  9. Creating New Folder

Creating New Folder: Please help me. Why is it that I can't create new folders? Before this the icon functioning just well, but this time nothings happen. Why is that happening?? What should I do?...
  10. cant create a new folder anywhere in windows 10

cant create a new folder anywhere in windows 10: I can't create a new empty folder in my dockuments or on the desktop! Hasn't been an issue until today! ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-a-new-folder-anywhere-in-windows-10/0dad9ac7-6498-4423-a620-e3b85fe56498"