Windows 10: Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties

Discus and support Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant get device settings in mouse properties.[ATTACH]I have tried every possible way to update driver or install a new one. installed synaptic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VInitaRane, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties

I cant get device settings in mouse properties. Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties 9f536e11-db12-4818-a256-eacf1d78284d?upload=true.png I have tried every possible way to update driver or install a new one. installed synaptic pointer driver, nothing just works. Am i never gonna get it? Whats the issue?

:)

VInitaRane, Apr 16, 2020

2. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Apr 16, 2020
  3. MLG
    mlg Win User
    Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings

Win 10 Prof. I use a Logitech gaming mouse G900 for regular mousing and photography editing. It has a tilt wheel left and right which I've assigned to copy and paste. This works fine. However, when I use the scroll wheel to scroll, it often acts as if it is the tilt wheel in the regular HID mouse settings in Win 10. Therefore it will alter an entry I made on a website instead of just scrolling the page.

For example, if I enter the #2 in box when placing an order, and then scroll up or down the page, it ends up changing the number I just entered. Hope this is clear?

Control Panel/Mouse/mouse properties/wheel tab - Vertical Properties no problem. Horizontal Properties setting is used when entering a number into a fill-in box on a website even though I'm actually just using normal vertical scrolling.

I would like to convince Win 10 mouse properties to let me set horizontal properties to 0 or convince it that there is no tilt wheel, when in fact there is. I'm imagining I could do this in the registry but I don't know where to go. Or, if anyone has another suggestion, that would be great too.

Thanks.

4. Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties

Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties

1. Can't Find Device settings in Mouse properties - Similar Threads - Can't Find Device

2. Can't access Device properties from Windows 10 settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Device properties from Windows 10 settings app: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The laptop didn't come with Bluetooth, so I added a Bluetooth adapter, which has worked in the past. Today, I tried to access the Device settings through the Device link in the settings app; when I clicked on "Devices", the entire...
  3. Can't find file system properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find file system properties: Hi, I am on windows 20H2. I can't find the "file system properties" described herehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/disabling-the-write-behind-caching-setting-does-not-disable-all-write-behind-caching-on-the-system-78592eac-fab2-5043-296b-744e032a1cc4Is it just me or...
  4. Why can't I see any property settings in device manager/devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I see any property settings in device manager/devices: See the example file below: This is what I get when I want to check a device for driver updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-any-property-settings-in-device/1470ff8b-e946-453c-a0fe-8982c37a8a35
  5. Mouse Properties

Mouse Properties: I have 2 pc's running Build 20231. One of the pc's shows the hour glass when there is a delay. The other shows the old aero blue circle. The Mouse Properties on each computer is different. One shows the hourglass for busy and the other shows the blue circle. Both were showing...
  6. Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties

Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties: I've noticed that the Synaptics Device Settings are missing from my Touchpad settings. There are a number of settings in that category such as two finger scrolling and reverse scrolling. Driver is updated. How can I get the Synaptics Device Settings restored? Thanks for...
  7. i can't find driver settings in mouse nor touchpad properties

i can't find driver settings in mouse nor touchpad properties: my touchpad isn't working as it should be after i installed windows10 x64 and installing the driver of touchpad (synaptics) that is compatible with my HP Probook 4540s no scrolling no pinch zoom not able to disable/enable touchpad [ATTACH]...
  8. Mouse Properties

Mouse Properties: Hi Guys, I have Pavilion 15-ck019tx running Windows 10 and the touchpad has the Synaptics SMBus Clickpad driver installed, when I bought the laptop, the setting "Disable internal pointing device when external USB pointing device is attached" was working, when I connected my...
  9. Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings

Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings: Win 10 Prof. I use a Logitech gaming mouse G900 for regular mousing and photography editing. It has a tilt wheel left and right which I've assigned to copy and paste. This works fine. However, when I use the scroll wheel to scroll, it often acts as if it is the tilt wheel in...
  10. Mouse Properties Settings for 2 Mice

Mouse Properties Settings for 2 Mice: This is more of a curiosity than a problem. I use 2 mice on my office system. A Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 (1800 DPI, Blue Laser) for CAD work, and a wired Razer Deathadder (3500 dpi) for everyday use. I just uninstalled the Synapse Software for the Razer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant find device settings in additional mouse options

2. windows 10 mouse no device settings

3. device settings is missing from mouse settings on Windows 10

4. no device settings in mouse properties