Windows 10: Can't find display menu

Discus and support Can't find display menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] First step, I can't find a Display button on my desktop. I do find it, under Advance Display Setting. When I click, it goes to the Bing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jul 6, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Can't find display menu

Can't  find display menu [​IMG]

First step, I can't find a Display button on my desktop.

I do find it, under Advance Display Setting.

When I click, it goes to the Bing screen again.

So it doesn't confuse, the screen shot shows a Windows 7 background screen.)

Believe me, I'm running Windows 10.

Can't  find display menu [​IMG]

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jul 6, 2017

2. Turn off display of Network Provider on Nokia 5310

Did you mean Menu>Settings>Display>Operator Logo?

If thats the case, its greyed out and already 'Off' and when I select it the phone just beeps at me and displays 'No Logo In Phone Memory!'

I can't go to 'Display' straight from 'Menu' or find any 'Standby Mode Setting'?

Thanks again dude!

shopkeeper---01, Jul 6, 2017
  3. norwegian menu?

Hello.

I was just wondering how to get norwegian menu on my Samsung Omnia 7. I am going to settings, then to region. And then to display options.

But i can't find norwegian?

Kim Svensrud, Jul 6, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Can't find display menu

What is the make and model# of your Monitor?
    The Display Menu Button Bing is talking about is a button on the front of your Monitor not on your desktop. Set the Monitor to Default Settings.
    As for changing the Resolution or the Background picture, Right click a blank section of your desktop and choose Display Settings. To reset the resolution. For background picture and color, right desktop and choose Personalize/Background
    Or go to Settings/Personalization/Background

spunk, Jul 6, 2017
Thema:

Can't find display menu

1. Can't find display menu - Similar Threads - Can't find display

2. Can't find programs using the start menu search

in Cortana
    Can't find programs using the start menu search: Recently I am no longer able to find any programs using the start menu search, it just gives me things like downloaded files. For example, I can't find the control panel by typing in "control panel"....
  3. Windows 10 can't find my second display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 can't find my second display: Windows 10 can't find my second display. It's in device manager, I can see both, when I open Display Settings it can't detect the second monitor. I've already checked both video cards, no problems, both HDMI cables, no problems. Updated my drivers. Uninstalled both cards and...
  4. Can't find Tutorial

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find Tutorial: Hello everybody, I was reading a Tutorial on making a boot disk. It said, making a boot disk is difficult. Sometimes it easier use a third party program to make it. His program used a boot section written in Dos. He supplied the program both in code and download. He...
  5. Did a fresh install of windows can't find realtek audio menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Did a fresh install of windows can't find realtek audio menu: There used to be a menu I could access to configure my audio settings but after my fresh install I cant find it also the audio quality of my mic and headset has dropped signifgantly and I my computer doesn't recognize my mic....
  6. Start menu search can't find some applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu search can't find some applications: I am unable to search for some applications on my new laptop. I have tried rebuilding the index and restarting twice now with these options: [img] For example, both Chrome and Firefox are installed and have icons in the start menu, both show up under "Most Used" and both...
  7. Can't Find A Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find A Printer: I have a two printers installed on my home WiFi, yet when I 'search' for them neither show up, what am I doing wrong. I have a new laptop which doesn't have a DVD/CD Drive to use the printer install disc so I need to figure this out. 50706
  8. Can't find night light mode in display.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find night light mode in display.: Hey guys, I just got this HP windows 10 laptop, and I tried to enable the night light function to help filter the blue light to protect my eyes from getting sore. I followed every steps online, "setting-display-night light mode"..but I reached to the "customize your...
  9. Windows 10 Start Search can't find stuff in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Search can't find stuff in Start Menu: Hi I have a clean install of windows 10 with bootcamp on a macbook 13 early 2015 using the iso downloaded from microsoft. I've also enabled compact os. I have this same problem: Windows 10 Search can't find ANY applications. Even calculator - Super User it seems. Win+S...
  10. Start Menu Search Can't Find Installed Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Search Can't Find Installed Apps: I've noticed now on multiple computers I've installed Windows 10 on, that a quick win-key search isn't able to bring up installed apps. I'm sure this isn't how it's meant to be, and that there must be a fix... right? 10556