Windows 10: Can't find display menu

Discus and support Can't find display menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] First step, I can't find a Display button on my desktop. I do find it, under Advance Display Setting. When I click, it goes to the Bing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jul 6, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Can't find display menu

Can't  find display menu [​IMG]

First step, I can't find a Display button on my desktop.

I do find it, under Advance Display Setting.

When I click, it goes to the Bing screen again.

So it doesn't confuse, the screen shot shows a Windows 7 background screen.)

Believe me, I'm running Windows 10.

Can't  find display menu [​IMG]

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jul 6, 2017

2. Turn off display of Network Provider on Nokia 5310

Did you mean Menu>Settings>Display>Operator Logo?

If thats the case, its greyed out and already 'Off' and when I select it the phone just beeps at me and displays 'No Logo In Phone Memory!'

I can't go to 'Display' straight from 'Menu' or find any 'Standby Mode Setting'?

Thanks again dude!

shopkeeper---01, Jul 6, 2017
  3. norwegian menu?

Hello.

I was just wondering how to get norwegian menu on my Samsung Omnia 7. I am going to settings, then to region. And then to display options.

But i can't find norwegian?

Kim Svensrud, Jul 6, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Can't find display menu

What is the make and model# of your Monitor?
    The Display Menu Button Bing is talking about is a button on the front of your Monitor not on your desktop. Set the Monitor to Default Settings.
    As for changing the Resolution or the Background picture, Right click a blank section of your desktop and choose Display Settings. To reset the resolution. For background picture and color, right desktop and choose Personalize/Background
    Or go to Settings/Personalization/Background

spunk, Jul 6, 2017
Thema:

Can't find display menu

1. Can't find display menu - Similar Threads - Can't find display

2. Can't find display brightness adaptive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find display brightness adaptive: Hello there, I want to ask here. Why I can't find a option that can enable or disable display brightness adaptive? I've try to find it at settings but I can't find it. And I've try to search it at Edit Power Plan but I still can't find the option to disable windows brightness...
  3. Can't find display brightness adaptive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find display brightness adaptive: Hello there, I want to ask here. Why I can't find a option that can enable or disable display brightness adaptive? I've try to find it at settings but I can't find it. And I've try to search it at Edit Power Plan but I still can't find the option to disable windows brightness...
  4. Can't find display brightness adaptive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't find my start menu programs in Start menu

in Cortana
    I can't find my start menu programs in Start menu: I can't find my start menu programs in Start menu.to give you an example, I have Visual Studio installed and pinned to Start, but if i click start and type "Visual" i get a folder as result, and not actually the shortcut to that app...
  6. I can't find my start menu programs in Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my start menu programs in Start menu: I can't find my start menu programs in Start menu.to give you an example, I have Visual Studio installed and pinned to Start, but if i click start and type "Visual" i get a folder as result, and not actually the shortcut to that app...
  7. Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video": Hello,I'm trying to calibrate the HDR on my PC, but I can't seem to find the option "Display calibration for HDR video".I was following the instructions here:...
  8. Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find "Display calibration for HDR video": Hello,I'm trying to calibrate the HDR on my PC, but I can't seem to find the option "Display calibration for HDR video".I was following the instructions here:...
  9. Display – can't find correct display size I think.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display – can't find correct display size I think.: I'm using a PC, Intel I 7, 16 Gb RAM and a 1 TB hard drive with a 24 inch display and Windows 10 pro with Firefox 87.2 64 bit. Since switching from Windows 7 I've been unable to display one of the websites I use a lot of the time, the Daily Mail Football section. This page...
  10. Can't find night light mode in display.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find night light mode in display.: Hey guys, I just got this HP windows 10 laptop, and I tried to enable the night light function to help filter the blue light to protect my eyes from getting sore. I followed every steps online, "setting-display-night light mode"..but I reached to the "customize your...