Windows 10: Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers"

Discus and support Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Device Manager, I can see a lot of devices under "other devices" with an unknown manufacturer. I can't update the drivers because Windows can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Calllack, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Calllack Win User

Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers"

In Device Manager, I can see a lot of devices under "other devices" with an unknown manufacturer. I can't update the drivers because Windows can't find the right drivers on the Internet. I have tried searching for the Hardware IDs as recommended here, but I can't find any website which knows what hardware has these IDs:

----

PCI\VEN_0410&DEV_8410&SUBSYS_00008005&REV_00
    PCI\VEN_0410&DEV_8410&SUBSYS_00008005
    PCI\VEN_0410&DEV_8410&CC_028000
    PCI\VEN_0410&DEV_8410&CC_0280
    ---

PCI\VEN_1810&DEV_8410&SUBSYS_00008005&REV_00
    PCI\VEN_1810&DEV_8410&SUBSYS_00008005
    PCI\VEN_1810&DEV_8410&CC_028000
    PCI\VEN_1810&DEV_8410&CC_0280
    ---

These are the two sets of Hardware IDs. Device Manager sees lots of Network Controllers which have the same Hardware IDs as the second set for some reason.

:)

Calllack, Oct 27, 2018

2. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers"

Install a driver for your network adapter

Go to the list of network adapters in the control panel, turn of the lan and turn it on again. See if that helps.

Peter1986C, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers"

1. Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers" - Similar Threads - Can't find drivers

2. Can't find computer on Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find computer on Network: I have 3 computers. On Network of computer 1, I found 2 others, On computer 2, I found 2 others. On computer 3, I found computer 1. I need to find computer 2 on computer 3. Tried everything: Turn on discovery on Network avanced sharing setting, Turn off Firewall and Windows...
  3. Network Controller Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Controller Driver Missing: Hi, I recently built this new PC and I'm unable to connect to WiFi with it. It is a WiFi motherboard and it came with its own antenna but I am unable to use WiFi. In device manager I noticed that the network controller drivers were missing but when I tried to install them it...
  4. Network Controller Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Controller Driver Missing: Hi, I recently built this new PC and I'm unable to connect to WiFi with it. It is a WiFi motherboard and it came with its own antenna but I am unable to use WiFi. In device manager I noticed that the network controller drivers were missing but when I tried to install them it...
  5. Can't find network printer

Can't find network printer: Hi,I'm trying to add a network printer, but i'm having problems finding it.I'm connected to a wifi network configured as public. I have network discovery for public networks activated on advanced sharing settings, ans it's also allowed on firewall settings, but i can't find...
  6. Can't connect to internet or get network controller driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to internet or get network controller driver: I am fixing a laptop for a friend it's a dell inspiron 1545 I installed windows 7 then it says no driver for network controller couldn't connect to the internet so I went on another downloaded all the drivers I could still didn't work I tried to plug it to the internet using...
  7. Can't connect to internet or get network controller driver

Can't connect to internet or get network controller driver: I am fixing a laptop for a friend it's a dell inspiron 1545 I installed windows 7 then it says no driver for network controller couldn't connect to the internet so I went on another downloaded all the drivers I could still didn't work I tried to plug it to the internet using...
  8. Can't find wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find wifi network: Hello. I'm experiencing a problem about the Wifi network. When I connect to a network, My wi-fi network doesn't show up on the list. And only other wi-fi network is detected. Then I restarted the wifi, it says "can't find wifi network" on the list. Only restarting the laptop...
  9. Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!: guys I am not able to find driver for video controller after upgrading to windows 10. everything was fine in Windows 7 Hardware Id PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086&REV_04 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&CC_038000...
  10. Can't find network adapter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find network adapter.: Getting angry. Got a brand new windows 10 2 in 1. Was 0laying a game, everything was fine, went to multiplayer and said no internet adapter. Did a soft reset, did a complete system wipe, can't connect to the net. Very angry. Please help me. Have a new pc and can't even...