Windows 10: Can't find drivers for this laptop

Discus and support Can't find drivers for this laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ImTerribleBTW, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Can't find drivers for this laptop

ImTerribleBTW, Sep 2, 2019
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Sep 2, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Can't find drivers for this laptop

Touchpad missing from Device Manager - Toshiba Laptop Elan driver

Hi,

Regarding your issues with the touch pad on your laptop, this could have happened due to several issues like compatibility with driver to Windows 10. To resolve your issue, we suggest that after you have downloaded the latest version of touch pad drivers.
    Please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the driver installation file and select Properties. Then, click on the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode.
    • Click the drop down arrow and select a previous operating system. Then, click on
      OK.
    • Install the driver.

We also suggest that you consult your laptop manufacturer for more details about this issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't find drivers for this laptop

1. Can't find drivers for this laptop - Similar Threads - Can't find drivers

2. Laptop can't find adapter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can't find adapter.: I'll try to provide as much info as possible.My laptop is an HP CQ58-BF9WM running Windows 8.1. It started having trouble connecting to the Internet, so I uninstalled the driver...only, it didn't reinstall when I restarted the computer, so now I have no connectivity at all.I...
  3. Laptop can't find adapter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop can't find adapter.: I'll try to provide as much info as possible.My laptop is an HP CQ58-BF9WM running Windows 8.1. It started having trouble connecting to the Internet, so I uninstalled the driver...only, it didn't reinstall when I restarted the computer, so now I have no connectivity at all.I...
  4. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  5. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  6. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows 10 can't find driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 can't find driver: My old hdd damage, had to buy a new one. Need to install windows 10 but can't find driver. There another post similar to this one but I have a different windows 10 installer....
  8. Can't find drivers for this laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  9. Can't find the audio driver file

Can't find the audio driver file: My audio stopped working from my computer. Was working one minute, then stopped the next. Went to device manager, sound, and the only things listed are my bluetooth headphones. so i can't uninstall the driver. i have restarted many times Done a recovery from a past...
  10. Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

Can't connect wheel or find drivers...: [ATTACH] Hey, as shown in the picture above, I have a primate piece of crap I'm trying to connect. The wireless receiver that usually works with my controller cant seem to pick up my wheel (light still flashing). I also cannot find any drivers for the wheel or any windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uk neo10a issues

2. windows 10 1903 cant detect my laptop hardware