Windows 10: Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

Discus and support Can't find Facebook app on Store ?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Long ago I could use it through the store, where is it now ? thx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by biartouboibo, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

Hi,

Long ago I could use it through the store, where is it now ? thx

:)

biartouboibo, Mar 22, 2021

2. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Does this happen only with Facebook app?

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Can't find Facebook app on Store ?? :(

ryan redfield, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

1. Can't find Facebook app on Store ?? - Similar Threads - Can't find Facebook

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  4. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  5. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  6. Facebook App not in MS store

Facebook App not in MS store: I am trying to download the facebook app and no longer find it in the microsoft store. Not even the Facebook beta Is there an alternative? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-not-in-ms-store/88d0d4e5-cde2-4fba-93ad-49628574dc0d
  7. I can not find Facebook app

I can not find Facebook app: Facebook app is all jumbled up on the screen. Have updated, restarted and searched everwhere to find and uninstall this app. I've looked in apps and features and windows app list. It is not found. Where is it or what else could it be listed as?...
  8. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...
  9. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  10. Can't find Windows Store app

Can't find Windows Store app: Trying to access the Windows store. Neither I nor Cortana can find the Store app anywhere. I tried to reinstall all the default apps, resetting the Store cache, running the Store Apps troubleshooter (all from the tutorials). Nothing worked. I get a message "You'll need a new...