Windows 10: Can't find favorites.

Discus and support Can't find favorites. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am running Windows 10, version 2004, on a Dell desktop. I am not able to find my favorites. If I for example find a topic on say You Tube, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jer1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. jer1 Win User

Can't find favorites.

Hi,
    I am running Windows 10, version 2004, on a Dell desktop. I am not able to find my favorites. If I for example find a topic on say You Tube, and add it to favorites, and later decide to look at the topic, when I click the favorites button, only my
    "Favorite bar" comes up...not my favorites. I have tried going to settings without success. I even have "other favorites", but my main favorites are not available. At some point when I installed Bing search??, If I clicked on favorites, it gave me the option to add to favs. or fav. bar. that option is no longer available, so I don't know where favorites are?? Just to let you know, I am not tech savvy.
    Any help is appreciated.

Jerry

:)

2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 15, 2020
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Can't find favorites.

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't find favorites.

1. Can't find favorites. - Similar Threads - Can't find favorites

2. Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.: So I dislike the Photos App as it is weirdly restrictive about how things can be viewed and Sorted; to this end I keep and sort images in their own folders and would like to access the list of pictures that have been marked as "Favorite"Is there a way I can see or sort images...
  3. Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.: So I dislike the Photos App as it is weirdly restrictive about how things can be viewed and Sorted; to this end I keep and sort images in their own folders and would like to access the list of pictures that have been marked as "Favorite"Is there a way I can see or sort images...
  4. Can't see all favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Can't see all favorites: [img] I have no slider on the right hand side. Can somebody help please? win 19042.746 home 172890
  5. Can't find favorites.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't find favorites.: Hi, I am running Windows 10, version 2004, on a Dell desktop. I am not able to find my favorites. If I for example find a topic on say You Tube, and add it to favorites, and later decide to look at the topic, when I click the favorites button, only my "Favorite bar" comes...
  6. Finding File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Finding File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, etc.: Recently got Windows 10 and don't see the usual bar with the features listed above. I've read about this issue in these forums, but the responses are several years old and don't help me. How do I get these valuable features that were so helpful in Windows 7? Would appreciate...
  7. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  8. favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    favorites: how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites/16aff835-10e0-402a-ba29-73dcc03b2f6f"
  9. Can't delete favorite in IE 11.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete favorite in IE 11.: Cannot delete folder in IE 11. See screenshot. Henry [img] 68657
  10. Lost Windows 10 Favorites: IE can't find it

in Browsers and Email
    Lost Windows 10 Favorites: IE can't find it: Hi, I hope someone can help. I'm running Windows 10 32bit V. 1709. I have two partitions, one with the OS and one with DATA. As I occasionally restore my OS with a system image, I moved all my Personal folders over to the DATA partition, including Desktop, Documents .... and...