Windows 10: Can't find file

Discus and support Can't find file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded a plugin for ableton live which required a installer first. I used the installer to download the actual plugin then it required me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/k3cn, Mar 13, 2021.

1. /u/k3cn Win User

Can't find file

I downloaded a plugin for ableton live which required a installer first. I used the installer to download the actual plugin then it required me to restart my computer. Once I finished restarting the pc, I searched for the downloaded plugin so i could move it into the correct folder. When i searched for it, only the installer came out and not the actual application. This is strange because when i looked it up in "add or remove a program" the application itself came up there but sadly there is no way to see file location from there. I just wish to know how I can find this file.

submitted by /u/k3cn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/k3cn, Mar 13, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find file :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 13, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Can't find file

Jsssssssss, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Can't find file

1. Can't find file - Similar Threads - Can't find file

2. Can't find files after saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find files after saving: I'm using a program called Film Forth. I saved my project in C:\Users\jenlu\Videos\FilmForth. I'm trying to use WeTransfer.com to send the project via email. When i click Upload from WeTransfer and go to the correct folder, I can see the thumbnail of the project, but when I...
  3. File History can't find file but it is there

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File History can't find file but it is there: I've been using File History for over 2 years on Win 10 with no issues. Files save to my external Seagate 2TB drive. Now, today I discover that when I want to see the file history of any file in my "MY PICTURES" folder using the "File History" icon in Explorer, I get "We...
  4. Can't Find Search Box and Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find Search Box and Files: Good morning/afternoon/evening, Ever since my mom gave me back this laptop, it has been acting very strangely. 1. My screen was upside down, but I fixed that. 2. My settings kept changing without my permission. I don't know if that's fixed. 3. Whenever I try to search...
  5. Can't find Windows.old file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find Windows.old file: I recently had the BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled. I couldn't go into safe mode because of the bitlocker. I couldn't reinstall Windows 10 initially because of the bitlocker. I used Gparted to delete all of the partitions, then I was able to successfully do a...
  6. Can't find my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find my files: I removed my ssd and gave it to someone so that they put files in my drive. So he used it as an external drive and sent files to the ssd. Now my C drive looks full but I can't find the files. I have searched on "This PC" I mean everywhere I even checked the hidden items box...
  7. Can't find Jar files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Jar files: Sorry if what I say doesn't make much sense, I'm not that great with software. I'm trying to let a jar file through my firewall. I go to windows security, firewall and network protection, then Allow an app through firewall, finally allow another app. When I do this I choose...
  8. chkdsk can't find path or file

in Windows 10 Support
    chkdsk can't find path or file: when I run chkdsk or chkdsk /f, it will run on the partition/drive I have on my command prompt. IE PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk runs on C: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk runs on D: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /f runs on D: if I enter chkdsk c:\ or chkdsk d:\ with or...
  9. Can't find exported pdf files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find exported pdf files: [img] I'm Using Open Office which has the option to export files in PDF format, but when I do this, I can't find the file. It's not in documents, downloads or pictures. I can see it as it's being saved but can't find it afterwards if this makes any sense. I hope this snip...
  10. Can't find my MP3 files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find my MP3 files: Probably asked by others but I haven't found exactly this issue: I installed Win 10. I have several hundred MP3's in my Win 7 "Music" folder, but in Win 10 I now see only a dozen or so. I rolled back 10 to 7; presto! there they are. Re-installed 10 and have the same issue: I...