Windows 10: cant find files on my cam but i can on audio

Discus and support cant find files on my cam but i can on audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i cant find nothing on my laptops camera but i can on the audio what can i do to get my ca working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonaldUber1, Aug 15, 2020.

1. cant find files on my cam but i can on audio

i cant find nothing on my laptops camera but i can on the audio what can i do to get my ca working

:)

RonaldUber1, Aug 15, 2020

2. life cam hd3000

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below provided link and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to wait for some time until Microsoft does not
    release the Microsoft life cam HD3000 driver.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 15, 2020
  4. cant find files on my cam but i can on audio

Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

cant find files on my cam but i can on audio

1. cant find files on my cam but i can on audio - Similar Threads - cant find files

2. I cant find my drive or my pc in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my drive or my pc in file explorer: The account I'm using is an administrator but I have no access to my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-drive-or-my-pc-in-file-explorer/e9b86052-b410-42b9-8c7d-683b732df147
  3. My computer cannot find my web cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer cannot find my web cam: I have tried the following suggestion but it does not work as NO CAMERA shows up ANYWHERE under device manager, as if it doesn't exist, but there is one - I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17m-ce0xxx using Windows 10. Any thoughts? First we can try uninstalling and re-installing...
  4. i cant find my desktop files and folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant find my desktop files and folders: hi.. I have a serious problem! today morning we have a Power cut .. i was working on some e-learining materials then after 1.5 hours the power came again and I open the pc. and the surprise was that most of my desktop files and folders are gone! but when i serch files i can...
  5. Files that I cant find.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files that I cant find.: I was downloading a steam game. Then when it was still locating disk space I cancelled it. Now when I try to clear up storage it says there 80 gb being used but when I click on it to fix it. Nothing shows up....
  6. cant take snap shots on my cam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant take snap shots on my cam: Cant take photos ----snap shots on my cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-take-snap-shots-on-my-cam/a6c09d82-f56b-4471-907d-1a7fc2b28cf9
  7. web cam not working: get the error message cant find your cam

web cam not working: get the error message cant find your cam: get the error message cant find your cam all apps get approval from nortons but bo cam on the aapp sites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-not-working/1c422725-7a47-4f50-ae6a-074903221eca
  8. My search cant find files

in Cortana
    My search cant find files: i have done everything possible to do. been on so many sites trying to fix it. for some reason when i search i cannot find any files or apps using the start search or in documents search. i have checked my service is running. i have i did few cmd commands. i have tried...
  9. Web cam audio not working

Web cam audio not working: Every time I record a video on my computer through web cam, no audio seems to present. Also after I start recording I always get this weird error code called 0xA00F429D <MicrophoneMuted>. I would appreciate it if I can speak to an expert or another person who had a similar...
  10. I cant find my imported photos, they are NOT in my pictures file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant find my imported photos, they are NOT in my pictures file: ok, so the photos app still finds them, but I cant find them on explorer. i have checked by selecting view-details and looking for most recent - they are not there. I have also checked the settings on the window 10 photos app, and it has 3 folders, all of which are in the...