Windows 10: Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account

Discus and support Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Forza on my old computer on this Microsoft account, and once I built a new one I went to install it but I can't find it on my account. this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Megan Oswald, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account

I bought Forza on my old computer on this Microsoft account, and once I built a new one I went to install it but I can't find it on my account. this has happened with a few different games, any help?

:)

Megan Oswald, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    a game doesnt show that i bought it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to find a game purchased from Microsoft Store. I'll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, we would like to know the place of purchase of the game.

As you have mentioned that you have purchased the game logged in to your Microsoft account, I would suggest you to make sure that you are signed in with the same Microsoft account in Microsoft Store.

To login to Microsoft Store, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Click on the Profile icon on the top left corner, click on the account and select
      Sign Out.
    3. Now, click on the Profile icon and select
      Sign in.
    4. Sign in with the Microsoft Account through which you purchased the game.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account

1. Can't find game that I bought on another device on the same account - Similar Threads - Can't find game

2. Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account: I am trying to find a bitlocker key for a second device that is connected to my account. I have done it once for one device, but can't find an option to enter the recovery key ID for the second device. I've included the screen shot, I am wanting a bitlocker key for the...
  3. Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account: I am trying to find a bitlocker key for a second device that is connected to my account. I have done it once for one device, but can't find an option to enter the recovery key ID for the second device. I've included the screen shot, I am wanting a bitlocker key for the...
  4. Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer game to another pc via hdd with same account?: Hello,My home internet speed is werry slow and my dad's work inrernet is werry fast so can he login into my account and download game and then transfer it on my pc via hdd on same microsoft account?...
  6. Can't play game because I bought it on a personal account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play game because I bought it on a personal account?: Hi, I would like help because I have bought a game on a personal account, and can't play that game because I bought it on the personal account, and I can't login to a personal account on the microsoft store. Is there any way I can transfer the game to a work/school account or...
  7. Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

Playing a game on two devices but on the same account: Hey, I just wanted to know if you are able to play two games on two devices but on the same account. Not at the same time but on the same account. Thanks...
  8. Can I download a game for free on a different device if I've bought it for another device...

Can I download a game for free on a different device if I've bought it for another device...: I've bought a game for my Xbox that is also playable on pc. Is there a way I can download this game for free since I've already bought it once? I bought it as a disk....
  9. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...
  10. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...